Serzone and Haemophilus sepsis - from FDA reports
There is no Haemophilus sepsis reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemophilus sepsis with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemophilus sepsis while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemophilus sepsis
- Subscribe to monitor Haemophilus sepsis in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemophilus sepsis (sepsis due to haemophilus bacterial infection) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, glioblastoma multiforme, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 26 Haemophilus sepsis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemophilus sepsisHaemophilus sepsis
Could your condition cause Haemophilus sepsisHaemophilus sepsis
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma Stage Iii with Methazolamide? - a second ago
- Will you have Nasopharyngitis with Zetia? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Urine Present with Kytril? - a second ago
- Methotrexate Sodium Preservative Free and Aldactone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Physiologic Ovarian Cysts with Oxcarbazepine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Buspar, Lamictal - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.