Who have Haemophilus test positive with Serzone - from FDA reports
There is no Haemophilus test positive reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemophilus test positive with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemophilus test positive while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemophilus test positive
- Subscribe to monitor Haemophilus test positive in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemophilus Test Positive
Haemophilus test positive has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, metastases to bone, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, osteoporosis (latest reports from 97 Haemophilus test positive patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemophilus test positiveHaemophilus test positive
Could your condition cause Haemophilus test positiveHaemophilus test positive
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Eructation with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Burping with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Belching with Abilify? - now
- Will you have Abdominal Neoplasm with Lexiscan? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 74 year old man - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Brintellix, Concerta - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Januvia - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Viibryd, Adderall 30 - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.