Serzone and Haemophilus test positive - from FDA reports
There is no Haemophilus test positive reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemophilus test positive with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemophilus test positive while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemophilus test positive
- Subscribe to monitor Haemophilus test positive in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemophilus Test Positive
Haemophilus test positive has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, metastases to bone, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, osteoporosis (latest reports from 97 Haemophilus test positive patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemophilus test positiveHaemophilus test positive
Could your condition cause Haemophilus test positiveHaemophilus test positive
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Elidel? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Nag and have Seizure Control? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Jejunal Haemorrhage with Amitriptyline Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Chamomile and Sage - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Congestion with Darvocet? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 14 minutes ago
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.