Serzone and Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis - from FDA reports
There is no Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis
- Subscribe to monitor Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemorrhagic Erosive Gastritis
Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis (bleeding from peptic ulcer disease) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, deep venous thrombosis (latest reports from 259 Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemorrhagic erosive gastritisHaemorrhagic erosive gastritis
Could your condition cause Haemorrhagic erosive gastritisHaemorrhagic erosive gastritis
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Fibromyalgia with Atorvastatin Calcium? - now
- Will you have Myofascial Pain Syndrome with Atorvastatin Calcium? - now
- Will you have Immunosuppression with Norflex? - a second ago
- Will you have Fibromyositis with Atorvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Immunodeficiency Disorders with Norflex? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Vitamin B12, Protonix, Tecfidera, Junel Fe 1/20, Vitamin D3 - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.