Who have Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis with Serzone - from FDA reports
There is no Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis reported by people who take Serzone yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis with Serzone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis while taking Serzone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis
- Subscribe to monitor Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis in Serzone
You are not alone:
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Serzone 7,602 users)
Haemorrhagic Erosive Gastritis
Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis (bleeding from peptic ulcer disease) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, deep venous thrombosis (latest reports from 259 Haemorrhagic erosive gastritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Haemorrhagic erosive gastritisHaemorrhagic erosive gastritis
Could your condition cause Haemorrhagic erosive gastritisHaemorrhagic erosive gastritis
Serzone side effects
- Serzone side effects (7,504 reports)
Browse all side effects of Serzonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain - Bones with Celebrex? - now
- Will you have Choking Sensation with Hypothyroidism? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pregnancy with White Root? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Atarax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Atarax? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Finasteride, Sinemet, Stalevo 125 - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.