Serzone and Urination - painful - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urination - painful is found among people who take Serzone, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Serzone and have Urination - painful. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,586 people who have side effects when taking Serzone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,586 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 51 people (0.67%) have Urination - painful.
What is Serzone?
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 7,687 Serzone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urination - painful?
Urination - painful is found to be associated with 3,270 drugs and 2,405 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Serzone and Urination - painful reports submitted per year:
Time on Serzone when people have Urination - painful *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 25 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Urination - painful when taking Serzone *:
- female: 58.82 %
- male: 41.18 %
Age of people who have Urination - painful when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 14.58 %
- 40-49: 54.17 %
- 50-59: 18.75 %
- 60+: 6.25 %
Common drugs people take besides Serzone *:
- Klonopin: 22 people, 43.14%
- Oxycontin: 19 people, 37.25%
- Vioxx: 18 people, 35.29%
- Valium: 16 people, 31.37%
- Elavil: 15 people, 29.41%
- Ambien: 14 people, 27.45%
- Prevacid: 13 people, 25.49%
- Celebrex: 13 people, 25.49%
- Tylenol: 13 people, 25.49%
- Neurontin: 11 people, 21.57%
Common side effects people have besides Urination - painful *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 39.22%
- Nervousness: 20 people, 39.22%
- Breathing Difficulty: 18 people, 35.29%
- Dizziness: 18 people, 35.29%
- Fall: 17 people, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 16 people, 31.37%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 16 people, 31.37%
- Constipation: 16 people, 31.37%
- Pain: 16 people, 31.37%
- Drug Dependence: 16 people, 31.37%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 15 people, 29.41%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 3.92%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 3.92%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 1.96%
- Panic Disorder: 1 person, 1.96%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 1.96%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 1.96%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 1.96%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 1.96%
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver): 1 person, 1.96%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Serzone and have Urination - painful?Check whether Urination - painful is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urination - painful and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Serzone:
- Serzone (7,687 reports)
Common Serzone side effects:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 670 reports
- Depression: 546 reports
- Weakness: 527 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 479 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 413 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 356 reports
- Drug ineffective: 332 reports
Browse all side effects of Serzone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urination - painful treatments and more:
- Urination - painful (44,070 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urination - painful:
- Urination - painful in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urination - painful in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urination - painful in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urination - painful:
- Aspirin: 2,271 reports
- Prednisone: 1,914 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,654 reports
- Humira: 1,483 reports
- Metformin: 1,478 reports
- Pantoprazole: 1,323 reports
- Lisinopril: 1,204 reports
- Prevacid: 1,176 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,157 reports
- Lipitor: 1,127 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Urination - painful:
- Urination - painful (3,270 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urination - painful:
- High blood pressure: 2,210 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,014 reports
- Pain: 1,782 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,763 reports
- Depression: 1,312 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,255 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 1,124 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Urination - painful:
- Urination - painful (2,405 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nefazodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Serzone) and Serzone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ezetimibe and Hyperventilation - now
- Sam-E and Migraine - 4 seconds ago
- Pirfenidone and Hyperbilirubinaemia - 19 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Periodontitis - 24 seconds ago
- Radiculopathy and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 24 seconds ago
- Fatigue Aggravated and Atrioventricular Block Second Degree - 33 seconds ago
- Revlimid and Incisional Hernia - 40 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Catheter Site Related Reaction - 46 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Opana drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Heparin and Back Pain - 51 seconds ago