Serzone and Vaginal mycosis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vaginal mycosis is reported only by a few people who take Serzone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Serzone and have Vaginal mycosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,586 people who have side effects while taking Serzone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,586 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Vaginal mycosis.
What is Serzone?
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 7,687 Serzone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vaginal mycosis?
Vaginal mycosis (vaginal fungal infection) is found to be associated with 292 drugs and 104 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Serzone and Vaginal mycosis reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal mycosis when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Serzone *:
- Zithromax: 2 people, 100.00%
- Flovent: 2 people, 100.00%
- Elavil: 2 people, 100.00%
- Effexor Xr: 2 people, 100.00%
- Doxycycline: 2 people, 100.00%
- Desyrel: 2 people, 100.00%
- Daypro: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cytotec: 2 people, 100.00%
- Claritin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Cephalexin: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Vaginal mycosis *:
- Wound Dehiscence (a surgical incision reopens either internally or externally): 2 people, 100.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Swelling: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hoarseness Or Changing Voice: 2 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Head Injury: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 2 people, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Serzone and have Vaginal mycosis?Check whether Vaginal mycosis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Vaginal mycosis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Serzone:
- Serzone (7,687 reports)
Common Serzone side effects:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 670 reports
- Depression: 546 reports
- Weakness: 527 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 479 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 413 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 356 reports
- Drug ineffective: 332 reports
Browse all side effects of Serzone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vaginal mycosis treatments and more:
- Vaginal mycosis (690 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vaginal mycosis:
- Vaginal mycosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vaginal mycosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vaginal mycosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vaginal mycosis:
- Nuvaring: 121 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vaginal mycosis:
- Vaginal mycosis (292 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vaginal mycosis:
- Birth control: 106 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vaginal mycosis:
- Vaginal mycosis (104 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nefazodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Serzone) and Serzone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clopra and Exposed Bone In Jaw - 2 seconds ago
- Simulect and Hair Loss - 3 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Renal Infarct - 15 seconds ago
- Ortho-Novum 7/7/7-21 and Crohn'S Disease - 23 seconds ago
- Depo-Medrol and Respiratory Tract Infection - 30 seconds ago
- Trizivir and Tinnitus - 32 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Testis Cancer - 38 seconds ago
- Trental and Radial Nerve Dysfunction - 39 seconds ago
- Inderal and Cellulitis - 39 seconds ago
- Doral and Uveitis - 54 seconds ago