Serzone and Viral infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Viral infection is found among people who take Serzone, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Serzone and have Viral infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,578 people who have side effects when taking Serzone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
7,578 people reported to have side effects when taking Serzone.
Among them, 21 people (0.28%) have Viral infection.
What is Serzone?
Serzone has active ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 7,678 Serzone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Viral infection?
Viral infection is found to be associated with 2,028 drugs and 1,496 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Serzone and Viral infection reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Viral infection when taking Serzone *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Viral infection when taking Serzone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 15.79 %
- 30-39: 10.53 %
- 40-49: 47.37 %
- 50-59: 26.32 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Serzone *:
- Klonopin: 15 people, 71.43%
- Zoloft: 15 people, 71.43%
- Wellbutrin: 13 people, 61.90%
- Ritalin: 13 people, 61.90%
- Zometa: 13 people, 61.90%
- Aredia: 13 people, 61.90%
- Viagra: 13 people, 61.90%
- Reglan: 13 people, 61.90%
- Neurontin: 13 people, 61.90%
- Paxil: 13 people, 61.90%
Common side effects people have besides Viral infection *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 80.95%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 people, 76.19%
- Hair Loss: 16 people, 76.19%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 14 people, 66.67%
- Plasmacytoma (neoplasm of plasma cells (usually in bone marrow)): 13 people, 61.90%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 13 people, 61.90%
- Extradural Abscess (pus may gather between a patient's skull and his dura): 13 people, 61.90%
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 13 people, 61.90%
- Disease Progression: 13 people, 61.90%
- Dental Fistula: 13 people, 61.90%
Common conditions people have *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 13 people, 61.90%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 13 people, 61.90%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 13 people, 61.90%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 12 people, 57.14%
- High Blood Pressure: 12 people, 57.14%
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 9 people, 42.86%
- Bone Disorder: 9 people, 42.86%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 1 person, 4.76%
- Peripheral Neuropathy (damage to nerves of the peripheral nervous system): 1 person, 4.76%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 4.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Serzone and have Viral infection?Check whether Viral infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Serzone:
- Serzone (7,678 reports)
Viral infection treatments and more:
- Viral infection (32,418 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Viral infection:
- Viral infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Viral infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Viral infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Viral infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nefazodone hydrochloride:
Common drugs associated with Viral infection:
All the drugs that are associated with Viral infection:
- Viral infection (2,028 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Viral infection:
All the conditions that are associated with Viral infection:
- Viral infection (1,496 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nefazodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Serzone) and Serzone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Spiriva and Collapse Of Lung - 12 seconds ago
- How effective is Calan for Migraine? - 40 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Paraplatin drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Celexa and Salonpas drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Liver Function Test Abnormal - a minute ago