Simvastatin and Urinary sediment present - from FDA reports
Urinary sediment present is reported only by a few people who take Simvastatin. We study 164,357 people who have side effects while taking Simvastatin from FDA. Among them, 5 have Urinary sediment present. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary sediment present and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
164,357 people reported to have side effects when taking Simvastatin.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Urinary sediment present
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Urinary sediment present when taking Simvastatin *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Urinary sediment present when taking Simvastatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 20.00%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 20.00%
- Asa: 1 person, 20.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cells Urine Positive: 4 people, 80.00%
- Red Blood Cells Urine Positive: 2 people, 40.00%
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (cholesterol increased in blood): 2 people, 40.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Urinary sediment present while taking Simvastatin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urinary sediment present
- Subscribe to monitor Urinary sediment present in Simvastatin
You are not alone:
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Simvastatin 171,034 users)
Urinary sediment present
Urinary sediment present has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 347 Urinary sediment present patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urinary sediment presentUrinary sediment present (306 drugs)
Could your condition cause Urinary sediment presentUrinary sediment present (165 conditions)
Simvastatin side effects
- Simvastatin side effects (164,434 reports)
Browse all side effects of Simvastatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Thirst with Zyrtec? - now
- Will you have Memory Loss with Apriso? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Apriso? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Apriso? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Forgetfulness with Apriso? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Losartan, Msm, Vitamin D3, Potassium Chloride, Glucosamine - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Atorvastatin Calcium, Prasugrel, Carvedilol - an hour ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Junel Fe 1/20 for a 28 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Adipex-p, Nexium - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.