Simvastatin and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Simvastatin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Simvastatin and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 230,650 people who have side effects while taking Simvastatin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
230,650 people reported to have side effects when taking Simvastatin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal.
What is Simvastatin?
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 238,111 Simvastatin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is found to be associated with 244 drugs and 139 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Simvastatin and X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Simvastatin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal when taking Simvastatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Simvastatin *:
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Amoxicillin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal *:
- Sneezing: 1 person, 100.00%
- Sinus Bradycardia (an unusually slow heartbeat due to heart disease): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rhinorrhea (watery mucus discharge from the nose): 1 person, 100.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mammogram Abnormal (abnormal breast examination): 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Simvastatin and have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal?Check whether X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of simvastatin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Simvastatin:
- Simvastatin (238,111 reports)
Common Simvastatin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,139 reports
- Weakness: 12,078 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 11,987 reports
- Diarrhea: 11,326 reports
- Dizziness: 11,127 reports
Browse all side effects of Simvastatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (87 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (244 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal:
- X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal (139 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on simvastatin (the active ingredients of Simvastatin) and Simvastatin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paxil Cr and Congestive Cardiomyopathy - 14 seconds ago
- Zetia and Hypoaesthesia Oral - 16 seconds ago
- Paclitaxel and Oropharyngeal Pain - 19 seconds ago
- Truvada and Tonsillar Hypertrophy - 19 seconds ago
- Sandimmune and Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma Unspecified - 25 seconds ago
- Chlorzoxazone and Infusion Site Erythema - 31 seconds ago
- Janumet and Haematocrit - 33 seconds ago
- Firazyr and Injection Site Oedema - 35 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Adderall 10 drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Dry Eyes - 41 seconds ago