Simvastatin and X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Simvastatin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Simvastatin and have X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 230,650 people who have side effects while taking Simvastatin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
230,650 people reported to have side effects when taking Simvastatin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal.
What is Simvastatin?
Simvastatin has active ingredients of simvastatin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 238,111 Simvastatin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal?
X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal is found to be associated with 136 drugs and 97 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Simvastatin and X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal when taking Simvastatin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal when taking Simvastatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Simvastatin *:
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 100.00%
- Omacor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 100.00%
- Forteo: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal *:
- Wound Secretion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Perirectal Abscess: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Necrosis (destruction of gastrointestinal organ): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fractured Sacrum: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Embolism (obstruction of an artery, typically by a clot of blood or an air bubble): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Aneurysm (a condition that can occur after a myocardial infarction due to the inadequate resistance of the new scar tissue to the systolic pressure): 1 person, 100.00%
- Abasia (inability to walk): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Spinal Cord Compression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 100.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 100.00%
- Aneurysm (enlargement of an artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Simvastatin and have X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal?Check whether X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of simvastatin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Simvastatin:
- Simvastatin (238,111 reports)
Common Simvastatin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 14,139 reports
- Weakness: 12,078 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 11,987 reports
- Diarrhea: 11,326 reports
- Dizziness: 11,127 reports
Browse all side effects of Simvastatin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal treatments and more:
- X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal (65 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal:
- X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal:
- X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal (136 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal:
- X-ray of pelvis and hip abnormal (97 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on simvastatin (the active ingredients of Simvastatin) and Simvastatin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Propranolol Hydrochloride and Vitamin Supplementation - a second ago
- Benazepril Hydrochloride and Multiple Myeloma - 3 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Heart Palpitations - 7 seconds ago
- Levofloxacin and Covera-Hs drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Nifedipine and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - 15 seconds ago
- Exidine and Pliaglis drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Meclizine and Rebound Effect - 23 seconds ago
- Chloramphenicol and Urination - Painful - 24 seconds ago
- Alvesco and Humira drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Glucosamine and Lisinopril drug interaction - 36 seconds ago