Who have Abdominal mass with Sinemet - from FDA reports
Abdominal mass is found among people who take Sinemet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fosamax, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,237 people who have side effects when taking Sinemet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
17,237 people reported to have side effects when taking Sinemet.
Among them, 6 people (0.03%) have Abdominal mass
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal mass when taking Sinemet *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Abdominal mass when taking Sinemet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 3 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 5 people, 83.33%
- Mirapex: 4 people, 66.67%
- Amantadine Hydrochloride: 4 people, 66.67%
- Premarin: 3 people, 50.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 1 person, 16.67%
- Vitamins: 1 person, 16.67%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 16.67%
- Exelon: 1 person, 16.67%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cabergoline: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 4 people, 66.67%
- Fear: 4 people, 66.67%
- Frustration (a form of poorly expressed anger): 4 people, 66.67%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 66.67%
- Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk): 4 people, 66.67%
- Nervousness: 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 4 people, 66.67%
- Ovarian Cyst Torsion (twisting of ovarian cyst): 4 people, 66.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Abdominal mass while taking Sinemet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal mass
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal mass in Sinemet
You are not alone:
Sinemet has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Sinemet 18,329 users)
Abdominal mass (localized enlargement or swelling in the human abdomen) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,958 Abdominal mass patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal massAbdominal mass (989 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal massAbdominal mass (647 conditions)
Sinemet side effects
- Sinemet side effects (17,244 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sinemeta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Elmiron and Madnep drug interaction - now
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Maxalt-Mlt and have Acne? - a second ago
- Imuran and Metolazone drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eczema with Targretin? - 5 seconds ago
- Zometa and Ajowan Caraway drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chikungunya Virus Infection with Xolair? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.