Will you have Abdominal mass with Sinemet - from FDA reports
Abdominal mass is found among people who take Sinemet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Premarin, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,237 people who have side effects when taking Sinemet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on carbidopa; levodopa (the active ingredients of Sinemet) and Sinemet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Abdominal mass are also considered in the study.
What is Sinemet?
Sinemet has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Sinemet 18,329 users)
What is Abdominal mass?
Abdominal mass (localized enlargement or swelling in the human abdomen) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,958 Abdominal mass patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
17,237 people reported to have side effects when taking Sinemet.
Among them, 9 people (0.05%) have Abdominal mass
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal mass when taking Sinemet *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Abdominal mass when taking Sinemet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 3 people, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 5 people, 55.56%
- Premarin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Amantadine Hydrochloride: 4 people, 44.44%
- Mirapex: 4 people, 44.44%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 22.22%
- Elavil: 2 people, 22.22%
- Zantac: 2 people, 22.22%
- Reglan: 2 people, 22.22%
- Tasmar: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 11.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fear: 4 people, 44.44%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 4 people, 44.44%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 44.44%
- Frustration (a form of poorly expressed anger): 4 people, 44.44%
- Femur Fracture: 4 people, 44.44%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 44.44%
- Ovarian Cyst Torsion (twisting of ovarian cyst): 4 people, 44.44%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 4 people, 44.44%
- Skin Papilloma (a general medical term for a tumour of the skin or mucous membrane with finger-like projections): 4 people, 44.44%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 44.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Abdominal mass while taking Sinemet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abdominal mass
- Subscribe to monitor Abdominal mass in Sinemet
- Subscribe to monitor Sinemet
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sinemet and have Abdominal mass
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal massAbdominal mass (996 drugs)
Could your condition cause Abdominal massAbdominal mass (651 conditions)
Sinemet side effects
- Sinemet side effects (17,244 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sinemeta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Sinemet with similar drugs
- Sinemet vs. Akineton
- Sinemet vs. Amantadine hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Aricept
- Sinemet vs. Artane
- Sinemet vs. Azilect
- Sinemet vs. Baclofen
- Sinemet vs. Bi-sifrol
- Sinemet vs. Bromocriptine mesylate
- Sinemet vs. Carbidopa
- Sinemet vs. Carbidopa; levodopa; entacapone
- Sinemet vs. Clonazepam
- Sinemet vs. Cogentin
- Sinemet vs. Comtan
- Sinemet vs. Coq10
- Sinemet vs. Cymbalta
- Sinemet vs. Donepezil
- Sinemet vs. Dopamine hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Dopar
- Sinemet vs. Eldepryl
- Sinemet vs. Emsam
- Sinemet vs. Entacapone
- Sinemet vs. Lexapro
- Sinemet vs. Lipitor
- Sinemet vs. Mirapex
- Sinemet vs. Mirapex er
- Sinemet vs. Namenda
- Sinemet vs. Neupro
- Sinemet vs. Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Propranolol hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Requip
- Sinemet vs. Requip xl
- Sinemet vs. Ropinirole hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Selegiline hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 100
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 125
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 150
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 200
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 50
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 75
- Sinemet vs. Symmetrel
- Sinemet vs. Syndopa
- Sinemet vs. Trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Vitamin d
- Sinemet vs. Zelapar
- Sinemet vs. Zoloft
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Uti with Promethazine Dm? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cystitis with Promethazine Dm? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Promethazine Dm? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Promethazine Dm? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Ih with Complera? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Hyperpigmentation with Cellulitis? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Odor with Pms? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Face Oedema with Golytely? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematocrit with Tussionex Pennkinetic? - 10 seconds ago
- Cartrol and Aspirin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Jardiance, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Metformin, Ranitidine, Calcium Citrate - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Elavil, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Klonopin, Cymbalta for a 65 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Lo Loestrin Fe - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Victoza, Metformin for a 63 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Bystolic, Losartan for a 63 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Metformin, Victoza - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Metformin, Vitamins, Gliclazide, Vitamin D3 for a 73 year old man - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Metformin, Bystolic, Losartan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Victoza for a 63 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Marijuana - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.