Will you have Mass in the abdomen with Sinemet - from FDA reports
Mass in the abdomen is found among people who take Sinemet, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Premarin, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,237 people who have side effects when taking Sinemet from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on carbidopa; levodopa (the active ingredients of Sinemet) and Sinemet (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Mass in the abdomen are also considered in the study.
What is Sinemet?
Sinemet has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from Sinemet 18,329 users)
What is Mass in the abdomen?
Mass in the abdomen has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,958 Mass in the abdomen patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
17,237 people reported to have side effects when taking Sinemet.
Among them, 9 people (0.05%) have Mass in the abdomen
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mass in the abdomen when taking Sinemet *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Mass in the abdomen when taking Sinemet *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 3 people, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 5 people, 55.56%
- Premarin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Amantadine Hydrochloride: 4 people, 44.44%
- Mirapex: 4 people, 44.44%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 22.22%
- Elavil: 2 people, 22.22%
- Zantac: 2 people, 22.22%
- Reglan: 2 people, 22.22%
- Tasmar: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 11.11%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fear: 4 people, 44.44%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 4 people, 44.44%
- Gait Disturbance: 4 people, 44.44%
- Frustration (a form of poorly expressed anger): 4 people, 44.44%
- Femur Fracture: 4 people, 44.44%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 44.44%
- Ovarian Cyst Torsion (twisting of ovarian cyst): 4 people, 44.44%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 4 people, 44.44%
- Skin Papilloma (a general medical term for a tumour of the skin or mucous membrane with finger-like projections): 4 people, 44.44%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 44.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Mass in the abdomen while taking Sinemet?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Mass in the abdomen
- Subscribe to monitor Mass in the abdomen in Sinemet
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sinemet and have Mass in the abdomen
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Mass in the abdomenMass in the abdomen (961 drugs)
Could your condition cause Mass in the abdomenMass in the abdomen (659 conditions)
Sinemet side effects
- Sinemet side effects (17,244 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sinemeta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Sinemet with similar drugs
- Sinemet vs. Akineton
- Sinemet vs. Amantadine hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Aricept
- Sinemet vs. Artane
- Sinemet vs. Azilect
- Sinemet vs. Baclofen
- Sinemet vs. Bi-sifrol
- Sinemet vs. Bromocriptine mesylate
- Sinemet vs. Carbidopa
- Sinemet vs. Carbidopa; levodopa; entacapone
- Sinemet vs. Clonazepam
- Sinemet vs. Cogentin
- Sinemet vs. Comtan
- Sinemet vs. Coq10
- Sinemet vs. Cymbalta
- Sinemet vs. Donepezil
- Sinemet vs. Dopamine hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Dopar
- Sinemet vs. Eldepryl
- Sinemet vs. Emsam
- Sinemet vs. Entacapone
- Sinemet vs. Lexapro
- Sinemet vs. Lipitor
- Sinemet vs. Mirapex
- Sinemet vs. Mirapex er
- Sinemet vs. Namenda
- Sinemet vs. Neupro
- Sinemet vs. Pramipexole dihydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Propranolol hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Requip
- Sinemet vs. Requip xl
- Sinemet vs. Ropinirole hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Selegiline hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 100
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 125
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 150
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 200
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 50
- Sinemet vs. Stalevo 75
- Sinemet vs. Symmetrel
- Sinemet vs. Syndopa
- Sinemet vs. Trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride
- Sinemet vs. Vitamin d
- Sinemet vs. Zelapar
- Sinemet vs. Zoloft
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Men aged 50-59 who have Atrial Fibrillation with Dapsone - now
- Doxylamine Succinate and Kali Draksha drug interaction - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have A-Fib with Dapsone - a second ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Dapsone - a second ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Pain with Profen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection - Ear with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Infection with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Qvar 40 and Sildenafil Citrate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Otitis with Metformin Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Yawning with Upset Stomach? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Panadol - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.