Sirolimus and Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy reported by people who take Sirolimus yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy with Sirolimus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy while taking Sirolimus?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy in Sirolimus
You are not alone:
Sirolimus has active ingredients of sirolimus. (latest outcomes from Sirolimus 4,379 users)
Vaginal Bleeding In Pregnancy
Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy has been reported by people with birth control, weight loss, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, deep venous thrombosis (latest reports from 68 Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal bleeding in pregnancyVaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Could your condition cause Vaginal bleeding in pregnancyVaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Sirolimus side effects
- Sirolimus side effects (4,376 reports)
Browse all side effects of Sirolimusa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kawasaki Disease with Metoprolol Tartrate? - now
- Will you have Ms Hug with Betaseron? - now
- Will you have Otitis Externa - Malignant with Lyrica? - now
- Will you have Ms with Betaseron? - now
- Will you have Multiple Sclerosis with Betaseron? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.