Skelaxin and Parent-child problem - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Parent-child problem is reported only by a few people who take Skelaxin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Skelaxin and have Parent-child problem. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,704 people who have side effects while taking Skelaxin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,704 people reported to have side effects when taking Skelaxin.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Parent-child problem.
What is Skelaxin?
Skelaxin has active ingredients of metaxalone. It is often used in back pain. eHealthMe is studying from 9,567 Skelaxin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Parent-child problem?
Parent-child problem is found to be associated with 128 drugs and 41 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Skelaxin and Parent-child problem reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Parent-child problem when taking Skelaxin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Parent-child problem when taking Skelaxin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Skelaxin *:
- Zyprexa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Mobic: 2 people, 100.00%
- Carisoprodol: 2 people, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Celexa: 2 people, 100.00%
- Effexor: 2 people, 100.00%
- Evista: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine Pamoate: 2 people, 100.00%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Luvox: 2 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Parent-child problem *:
- Suicide Attempt: 2 people, 100.00%
- Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type (delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect): 2 people, 100.00%
- Road Traffic Accident: 2 people, 100.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 2 people, 100.00%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 2 people, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 100.00%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 2 people, 100.00%
- Emotional Disorder: 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Skelaxin and have Parent-child problem?Check whether Parent-child problem is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Parent-child problem and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metaxalone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Skelaxin:
- Skelaxin (9,567 reports)
Common Skelaxin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Skelaxin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Parent-child problem treatments and more:
- Parent-child problem (93 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Parent-child problem:
- Parent-child problem in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Parent-child problem in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Parent-child problem in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Parent-child problem:
- Parent-child problem (128 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Parent-child problem:
- Parent-child problem (41 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metaxalone (the active ingredients of Skelaxin) and Skelaxin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zolpidem and Aggression - 17 seconds ago
- Feldene and Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated - 19 seconds ago
- Ceclor and Nyquil drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Chamomile and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide Hcl and Ketek drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Mupirocin and Prilosec drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Relpax and Gallbladder Injury - 32 seconds ago
- High Blood Cholesterol and Indigestion - 46 seconds ago
- Mirabegron and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 48 seconds ago
- Vigamox and Corneal Ulcer - 54 seconds ago