Will you have Radiation oesophagitis with Solodyn - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation oesophagitis reported by people who take Solodyn yet. This review analyzes which people have Radiation oesophagitis with Solodyn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on minocycline hydrochloride - er (the active ingredients of Solodyn) and Solodyn (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Radiation oesophagitis are also considered in the study.
What is Solodyn?
Solodyn has active ingredients of minocycline hydrochloride - er. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Solodyn 924 users)
What is Radiation Oesophagitis?
Radiation oesophagitis (inflammation of oesophagus due to radiation) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, preventive health care, pain, eczema, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 342 Radiation oesophagitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Radiation oesophagitis while taking Solodyn?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation oesophagitis
- Subscribe to monitor Radiation oesophagitis in Solodyn
- Subscribe to monitor Solodyn
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Solodyn and have Radiation oesophagitis
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Could your condition cause Radiation oesophagitisRadiation oesophagitis
Solodyn side effects
- Solodyn side effects (689 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Solodyna b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Rexulti? - a second ago
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Fracture with Cyanocobalamin - a second ago
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Rexulti? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Appetite with Rexulti? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite Decreased with Rexulti? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Appetite with Rexulti? - 2 seconds ago
- Biotin and Paekch'Ul drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Fragmin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Solu-Medrol and Gilenya drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Azilect and Pramipexole Dihydrochloride drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.