Soma and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Soma, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Soma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,177 people who have side effects when taking Soma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
12,177 people reported to have side effects when taking Soma.
Among them, 1,689 people (13.87%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Soma when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 37.04 %
- 1 - 6 months: 3.7 %
- 6 - 12 months: 7.41 %
- 1 - 2 years: 18.52 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.41 %
- 5 - 10 years: 14.81 %
- 10+ years: 11.11 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Soma *:
- female: 68.56 %
- male: 31.44 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Soma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.6 %
- 20-29: 5.83 %
- 30-39: 13.6 %
- 40-49: 31.61 %
- 50-59: 30.04 %
- 60+: 18.31 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (169 people, 10.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (145 people, 8.58%)
- Fibromyalgia (145 people, 8.58%)
- Back Pain (114 people, 6.75%)
- Muscle Relaxant Therapy (89 people, 5.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (434 people, 25.70%)
- Xanax (402 people, 23.80%)
- Percocet (286 people, 16.93%)
- Lyrica (269 people, 15.93%)
- Neurontin (261 people, 15.45%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (595 people, 35.23%)
- Depression (471 people, 27.89%)
- Nausea (430 people, 25.46%)
- Back Pain (411 people, 24.33%)
- Insomnia (382 people, 22.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Soma?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of carisoprodol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Soma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Soma has active ingredients of carisoprodol. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Soma 13,583 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Somaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...