Who have Eardrum - ruptured or perforated with Sotalol hydrochloride - from FDA reports
There is no Eardrum - ruptured or perforated reported by people who take Sotalol hydrochloride yet. This review analyzes which people have Eardrum - ruptured or perforated with Sotalol hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Eardrum - ruptured or perforated while taking Sotalol hydrochloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Eardrum - ruptured or perforated
- Subscribe to monitor Eardrum - ruptured or perforated in Sotalol hydrochloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sotalol hydrochloride and have Eardrum - ruptured or perforated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Sotalol hydrochloride has active ingredients of sotalol hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Sotalol hydrochloride 2,616 users)
Eardrum - Ruptured Or Perforated
Eardrum - ruptured or perforated (opening or hole in the eardrum) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, asthma, psoriasis (latest reports from 1,277 Eardrum - ruptured or perforated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Eardrum - ruptured or perforatedEardrum - ruptured or perforated
Could your condition cause Eardrum - ruptured or perforatedEardrum - ruptured or perforated
Sotalol hydrochloride side effects
- Sotalol hydrochloride side effects (2,041 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sotalol hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Sotalol hydrochloride to similar drugs:
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Atenolol
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Atenolol and chlorthalidone
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Bisoprolol fumarate
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Bystolic
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Cardizem
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Cardizem cd
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Catapres
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Coreg
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Coumadin
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Cozaar
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Digoxin
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Diovan
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Flecainide acetate
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Imdur
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Jantoven
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Lanoxin
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Lisinopril
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Lopressor
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Lopressor hct
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Metoprolol tartrate
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Norvasc
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Pradaxa
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Ramipril
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Rasilez
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Rythmol
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Tambocor
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Tenex
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Tenormin
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Terazosin hydrochloride
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Toprol-xl
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Verapamil hcl
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Verapamil hydrochloride
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Vitamin d
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Warfarin sodium
- Sotalol hydrochloride vs Zebeta
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Vitamin E and Zaffer drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Rigidity Of The Abdomen with Iodine? - a second ago
- Will you have Glycosuria with Darvocet? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Rigidity with Iodine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Macrodactyly with Primaquine? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Cascara Sagrada and have Diverticulitis? - 3 seconds ago
- Blopress and Mobic drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bedwetting with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Enuresis with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bed Wetting with Risperdal? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.