Who have Floppy with Sprycel - from FDA reports
Floppy is reported only by a few people who take Sprycel. We study 15,696 people who have side effects while taking Sprycel from FDA. Among them, 2 have Floppy. Find out below who they are, when they have Floppy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
15,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprycel.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Floppy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Floppy when taking Sprycel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Floppy when taking Sprycel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hair Color Changes: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 50.00%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Floppy while taking Sprycel?
You are not alone:
Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 15,806 users)
Floppy has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 10,396 Floppy patients).
Drugs that are associated with FloppyFloppy (1,546 drugs)
Could your condition cause FloppyFloppy (1,304 conditions)
Sprycel side effects
- Sprycel side effects (15,699 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sprycela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hernia - Inguinal with Sandostatin? - now
- Will you have Hernia with Sandostatin? - now
- Flagyl and Famotidine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have General Ill Feeling with Ovarian Cancer Recurrent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Malaise with Ovarian Cancer Recurrent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Belching with Tooth Abscess? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gas - Belching with Tooth Abscess? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eructation with Tooth Abscess? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Burping with Tooth Abscess? - 4 seconds ago
- Timolol Maleate and Galbanum drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 14 year old boy who takes Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.