Sprycel and Floppy - from FDA reports
Floppy is reported only by a few people who take Sprycel. We study 12,182 people who have side effects while taking Sprycel from FDA. Among them, 2 have Floppy. Find out below who they are, when they have Floppy and more.
12,182 people reported to have side effects when taking Sprycel.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Floppy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Floppy when taking Sprycel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Floppy when taking Sprycel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 100.00%
- Hair Color Changes: 2 people, 100.00%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sprycel and have Floppy?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Floppy
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Sprycel has active ingredients of dasatinib. It is often used in chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). (latest outcomes from Sprycel 12,292 users)
Floppy has been reported by people with muscle spasticity, multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, epilepsy (latest reports from 9,063 Floppy patients).
Drugs that are associated with FloppyFloppy (1,559 drugs)
Could your condition cause FloppyFloppy (1,286 conditions)
Sprycel side effects
- Sprycel side effects (12,185 reports)
Browse all side effects of Sprycela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Sprycel and have Floppy
- Support group for people who have Floppy
- Support group for people who take Sprycel
Can you answer these questions
- Anyone with Lupus and CML taking Sprycel
- What acne medicine can be taken with Sprycel?
- Hello, I'm interested from hearing from anyone about their experience with decreased muscle tone while using Topamax. I am most curious if anyone has experienced decreased muscle tone during Topamax use and had some recovery of muscle tone after stopping the medication?
You may be interested in these posts
- Was recently diagnosed cml .. 3 weeks into Sprycel nite sweats and extreme pain in my cervicial spine .. anyone else?
- I’ve recently been diagnosed with cml ... my second week on Sprycel and my neck is very sore very stiff limited range of motion .. is this a normal side effect?
- Hi , ive had Lupus since 1989 and recently diagnosed with CML . Dr wants to put me on Sprycel
- Hi, my name is Gustavo, I'm 31 years and I live in Peru. In 2013, I was diagnosted with chronic myelogenous leukemia (cml). At first, my oncologist gave me Glivec of 400mg. My blood results were great but after a bit more than 2 years I became intolerant to this medication, I had continuos...
- I am seeking help for my son's acne who is on Sprycel for CML.
- Will you have Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Mellaril?
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Mellaril?
- Will you have Sluggishness with Restoril?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Mellaril and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Restoril and have Sluggishness?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.