Stadol and Adhesion - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Adhesion is reported only by a few people who take Stadol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Stadol and have Adhesion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,451 people who have side effects while taking Stadol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,451 people reported to have side effects when taking Stadol.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Adhesion.
What is Stadol?
Stadol has active ingredients of butorphanol tartrate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 5,502 Stadol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Adhesion?
Adhesion is found to be associated with 855 drugs and 550 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Stadol and Adhesion reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adhesion when taking Stadol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Adhesion when taking Stadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Stadol *:
- Ambien: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 50.00%
- Zegerid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 50.00%
- Darvocet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depakote: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dihydroergotamine Mesylate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Estrogenic Substance: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haldol: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Adhesion *:
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 100.00%
- Road Traffic Accident: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 50.00%
- Feeling Jittery: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastric Infection (infection of stomach): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Stadol and have Adhesion?Check whether Adhesion is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Adhesion and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of butorphanol tartrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Stadol:
- Stadol (5,502 reports)
Common Stadol side effects:
- Dependence: 1,629 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 1,768 reports
- Drug dependence: 833 reports
- Drug hypersensitivity: 169 reports
- Drug ineffective: 123 reports
- Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 308 reports
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 132 reports
- Suicide attempt: 103 reports
Browse all side effects of Stadol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Adhesion treatments and more:
- Adhesion (1,913 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Adhesion:
- Adhesion in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Adhesion in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Adhesion in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Adhesion:
All the drugs that are associated with Adhesion:
- Adhesion (855 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Adhesion:
- Crohn's disease: 308 reports
- Granulomatous ileocolitis: 317 reports
- High blood pressure: 107 reports
- Htn: 116 reports
- Ileitis aggravated: 308 reports
- Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease: 308 reports
- Osteoporosis: 170 reports
- Regional enteritis: 308 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 154 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Adhesion:
- Adhesion (550 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on butorphanol tartrate (the active ingredients of Stadol) and Stadol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Breathing Difficulty in Fat-Soluble Vitamin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 4 seconds ago
- Soma and Hyperalbuminaemia - 16 seconds ago
- Pepcid Ac and Prilosec drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Peg-Intron and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 24 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Hair Disorder - 39 seconds ago
- Nitro-Dur and Back Pain - 42 seconds ago
- Capoten and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Ondansetron and Dental Caries - a minute ago
- Glipizide and Taste Disturbance - a minute ago
- High Blood Pressure and Electrocardiogram T Wave Amplitude Decreased - a minute ago