Starflower and Arrhythmia - from FDA reports
Arrhythmia is reported only by a few people who take Starflower. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Starflower from FDA. Among them, 1 have Arrhythmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Arrhythmia and more.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Starflower.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Arrhythmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Starflower *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Starflower *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tramadol (1 person, 100.00%)
- Magnesium Malate (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tachypnea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Seizures (1 person, 100.00%)
- Neck Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Arrhythmia when taking Starflower?
- Check symptoms - is arrhythmia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsArrhythmia and drugs with ingredients of borage.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArrhythmia and Starflower from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Starflower has active ingredients of borage. (latest outcomes from Starflower 45 users)
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, diabetes (latest reports from 92,192 Arrhythmia patients).
Browse all side effects of Starflowera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
Could your condition cause ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
My daughter took an overdose of Seroquel and Celexa almost a year ago. Later that day she had her first episode of arrhythmia. She has not taken seroquel since that day but the arrhythmia has not been corrected. She has been seeing a cardiologist who says this cannot be fixed. But the ...
Have been taking Atenolol for very high blood pressure and Arrythmia for 2 1/2 weeks, I have been feeling really tired, no motivation to do anything and lightheaded/dizzy, could this be because of the Atenolol?