Will you have Opiates positive with Strattera - from FDA reports
Opiates positive is reported only by a few people who take Strattera. We study 25,231 people who have side effects while taking Strattera from FDA. Among them, 5 have Opiates positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Opiates positive and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on atomoxetine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Strattera) and Strattera (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Opiates positive are also considered in the study.
What is Strattera?
Strattera has active ingredients of atomoxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Strattera 26,583 users)
What is Opiates positive?
Opiates positive has been reported by people with pain, back pain, depression, stress and anxiety, headache (latest reports from 316 Opiates positive patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
25,231 people reported to have side effects when taking Strattera.
Among them, 5 people (0.02%) have Opiates positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Opiates positive when taking Strattera *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Opiates positive when taking Strattera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 20.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 20.00%
- Adverse Drug Reaction: 1 person, 20.00%
- Abnormal Behavior: 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sertraline: 1 person, 20.00%
- Risperdal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 20.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 20.00%
- Abilify: 1 person, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Presyncope: 1 person, 20.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 20.00%
- Crying: 1 person, 20.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 1 person, 20.00%
- Adverse Event: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Opiates positive while taking Strattera?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Opiates positive
- Subscribe to monitor Opiates positive in Strattera
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Strattera and have Opiates positive
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Opiates positiveOpiates positive (237 drugs)
Could your condition cause Opiates positiveOpiates positive (145 conditions)
Strattera side effects
- Strattera side effects (25,231 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Stratteraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia with Naproxen Sodium? - now
- Will you have Supraventricular Tachycardia with Naproxen Sodium? - now
- Will you have Psvt with Naproxen Sodium? - now
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased with Memantine? - now
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (Psvt) with Naproxen Sodium? - now
- Will you have Svt with Naproxen Sodium? - now
- Will you have Thirst with Cyanocobalamin? - a second ago
- Will you have Brain Herniation with Ganciclovir Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncal Herniation with Ganciclovir Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Transtentorial Herniation with Ganciclovir Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Phentermine Hydrochloride - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Requip - 49 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Tegretol, Jadelle for a 24 year old woman - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Cipro, Septra for a 70 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nexplanon - an hour ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Ginger, Carvedilol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Phentermine - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Clarithromycin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Adderall - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lithium Carbonate, Mirtazapine for a 69 year old woman - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.