Suboxone and Ibuprofen overdose - from FDA reports
There is no Ibuprofen overdose reported by people who take Suboxone yet. This review analyzes which people have Ibuprofen overdose with Suboxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Ibuprofen overdose while taking Suboxone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ibuprofen overdose
- Subscribe to monitor Ibuprofen overdose in Suboxone
You are not alone:
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 19,719 users)
Ibuprofen overdose has been reported by people with back pain, stroke secondary to atherosclerosis, chlamydia, heart block congenital, depression (latest reports from 93 Ibuprofen overdose patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ibuprofen overdoseIbuprofen overdose
Could your condition cause Ibuprofen overdoseIbuprofen overdose
Suboxone side effects
- Suboxone side effects (17,658 reports)
Browse all side effects of Suboxonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Uterine Fibroids with Triphasil-28? - now
- Will you have Leiomyoma with Triphasil-28? - now
- Will you have Fibromyoma with Triphasil-28? - now
- Will you have Fibroids with Triphasil-28? - now
- Will you have Myoma with Triphasil-28? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Zocor - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Atarax - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tylenol, B Complex Vitamin, Prilosec Otc - an hour ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Spironolactone, Lithium Carbonate, Lamictal Xr, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Allegra Allergy - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.