Sucralfate and Eyelids pruritus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eyelids pruritus is reported only by a few people who take Sucralfate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Sucralfate and have Eyelids pruritus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,003 people who have side effects while taking Sucralfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Sucralfate.
Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Eyelids pruritus.
What is Sucralfate?
Sucralfate has active ingredients of sucralfate. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 16,345 Sucralfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eyelids pruritus?
Eyelids pruritus (eyelids itching) is found to be associated with 646 drugs and 300 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sucralfate and Eyelids pruritus reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eyelids pruritus when taking Sucralfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Eyelids pruritus when taking Sucralfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Sucralfate *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin C: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 66.67%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Biotin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 33.33%
- Vitamin B: 1 person, 33.33%
- Restasis: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nexium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Eyelids pruritus *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 66.67%
- Disease Recurrence: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hordeolum (small collection of pus (abscess) on the eyelid): 2 people, 66.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 66.67%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 2 people, 66.67%
- Gastrointestinal Sounds Abnormal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two): 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Eyelid Skin Dryness: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 2 people, 66.67%
- Blood Iron Abnormal: 2 people, 66.67%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 66.67%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sucralfate and have Eyelids pruritus?Check whether Eyelids pruritus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eyelids pruritus and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sucralfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Sucralfate:
- Sucralfate (16,345 reports)
Common Sucralfate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,148 reports
- Diarrhea: 983 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 934 reports
- Pain: 863 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 858 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 818 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 791 reports
Browse all side effects of Sucralfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eyelids pruritus treatments and more:
- Eyelids pruritus (2,699 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eyelids pruritus:
- Eyelids pruritus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eyelids pruritus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eyelids pruritus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eyelids pruritus:
All the drugs that are associated with Eyelids pruritus:
- Eyelids pruritus (646 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eyelids pruritus:
All the conditions that are associated with Eyelids pruritus:
- Eyelids pruritus (300 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sucralfate (the active ingredients of Sucralfate) and Sucralfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pentostatin and General Physical Health Deterioration - 13 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Abscess Fungal - 15 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Linezolid drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Xcopri and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 28 seconds ago
- Rocaltrol and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - 38 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Hyperamylasaemia - 44 seconds ago
- Glioblastoma Multiforme and drugs of ingredients of etanercept - 47 seconds ago
- Niaspan and Balsalazide Disodium drug interaction - a minute ago
- Augmentin and Sleep Disorder - a minute ago
- Risperdal and Seroquel drug interaction - a minute ago