Sulfasalazine and Deafness neurosensory - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Deafness neurosensory is found among people who take Sulfasalazine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Sulfasalazine and have Deafness neurosensory. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,392 people who have side effects when taking Sulfasalazine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
79,392 people reported to have side effects when taking Sulfasalazine.
Among them, 301 people (0.38%) have Deafness neurosensory.
What is Sulfasalazine?
Sulfasalazine has active ingredients of sulfasalazine. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 80,461 Sulfasalazine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Deafness neurosensory?
Deafness neurosensory is found to be associated with 1,418 drugs and 865 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sulfasalazine and Deafness neurosensory reports submitted per year:
Time on Sulfasalazine when people have Deafness neurosensory *:
Gender of people who have Deafness neurosensory when taking Sulfasalazine*:
Age of people who have Deafness neurosensory when taking Sulfasalazine *:
Common drugs people take besides Sulfasalazine *:
Common side effects people have besides Deafness neurosensory *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sulfasalazine and have Deafness neurosensory?Check whether Deafness neurosensory is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Deafness neurosensory and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sulfasalazine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Sulfasalazine:
- Sulfasalazine (80,461 reports)
Common Sulfasalazine side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 35,158 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 22,458 reports
- Pain: 16,456 reports
- Joint pain: 13,724 reports
- Joint swelling: 13,386 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12,630 reports
- Rashes (redness): 11,163 reports
Browse all side effects of Sulfasalazine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Deafness neurosensory treatments and more:
- Deafness neurosensory (4,111 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Deafness neurosensory:
- Deafness neurosensory in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Deafness neurosensory in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Deafness neurosensory in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Prednisone: 436 reports
- Methotrexate: 435 reports
- Tylenol: 379 reports
- Gabapentin: 344 reports
- Enbrel: 344 reports
- Celebrex: 341 reports
- Oxycontin: 318 reports
- Fosamax: 312 reports
- Nasonex: 307 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 301 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Deafness neurosensory (1,418 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 432 reports
- Osteoporosis: 284 reports
- Pain: 261 reports
- Arthritis: 248 reports
- High blood pressure: 161 reports
- Sleep disorder: 148 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Deafness neurosensory:
- Deafness neurosensory (865 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sulfasalazine (the active ingredients of Sulfasalazine) and Sulfasalazine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nalbuphine and Activities Of Daily Living Impaired - now
- How effective is Cartia Xt for Essential Hypertension? - 17 seconds ago
- Palonosetron Hydrochloride and Olopatadine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Pentoxifylline and Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated - 28 seconds ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Blood Urine Present - 31 seconds ago
- Truxima and Oxygen Saturation Decreased - 31 seconds ago
- Stroke and Blood Urine Present - 31 seconds ago
- Sudafed 12 Hour and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 34 seconds ago
- Traumatic Lung Injury and moderna covid vaccine - 41 seconds ago
- Burkitt'S Lymphoma and Adenovirus Infection - 45 seconds ago