Who have Paranoia with Sulfatrim - from FDA reports
Paranoia is reported only by a few people who take Sulfatrim. We study 781 people who have side effects while taking Sulfatrim from FDA. Among them, 4 have Paranoia. Find out below who they are, when they have Paranoia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
781 people reported to have side effects when taking Sulfatrim.
Among them, 4 people (0.51%) have Paranoia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Sulfatrim when people have Paranoia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Paranoia when taking Sulfatrim *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Paranoia when taking Sulfatrim *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci Pneumonia (fungal infection of the lungs): 3 people, 75.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Mycophenolate Mofetil: 2 people, 50.00%
- Sodium Bicarbonate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sirolimus: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lansoprazole: 1 person, 25.00%
- Irbesartan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cyclosporine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cyclophosphamide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Aranesp: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Confusional State: 3 people, 75.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2 people, 50.00%
- Acute Psychosis (period of mentally unstable behaviour): 2 people, 50.00%
- Tearfulness (excess tearing): 1 person, 25.00%
- Speech Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light): 1 person, 25.00%
- Muscle Twitching: 1 person, 25.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hyperacusis (disorder in loudness perception): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Paranoia while taking Sulfatrim?
You are not alone:
Sulfatrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. (latest outcomes from Sulfatrim 778 users)
Paranoia (psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia (latest reports from 17,342 Paranoia patients).
Drugs that are associated with ParanoiaParanoia (1,543 drugs)
Could your condition cause ParanoiaParanoia (1,148 conditions)
Sulfatrim side effects
- Sulfatrim side effects (745 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sulfatrima b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Apresoline and Coreg drug interaction - now
- Will you have Cuts And Puncture Wounds with Sleep Disorder? - a second ago
- How effective is Ritalin La for Weariness? - a second ago
- Will you have Open Wound with Sleep Disorder? - a second ago
- Will you have Laceration with Sleep Disorder? - a second ago
- How effective is Ritalin La for Tiredness? - a second ago
- Will you have Minamata Bay Disease with Temazepam? - a second ago
- How effective is Ritalin La for Lethargy? - a second ago
- Will you have Wound - Cut Or Puncture with Sleep Disorder? - a second ago
- How effective is Ritalin La for Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.