Who have Breast cancer female with Sumatriptan - from FDA reports
Breast cancer female is found among people who take Sumatriptan, especially for people who are 50-59 old also take medication Provera, and have Hormone replacement therapy. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,412 people who have side effects when taking Sumatriptan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
7,412 people reported to have side effects when taking Sumatriptan.
Among them, 10 people (0.13%) have Breast cancer female
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Sumatriptan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 22.22 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 9 people, 90.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Provera: 9 people, 90.00%
- Premarin: 8 people, 80.00%
- Cafergot: 3 people, 30.00%
- Prempro: 3 people, 30.00%
- Estrace: 2 people, 20.00%
- Topamax: 2 people, 20.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 20.00%
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol: 2 people, 20.00%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 10.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Breast cancer female while taking Sumatriptan?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breast cancer female
- Subscribe to monitor Breast cancer female in Sumatriptan
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sumatriptan and have Breast cancer female
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Sumatriptan has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Sumatriptan 8,086 users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 36,281 Breast cancer female patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female (864 drugs)
Could your condition cause Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female (490 conditions)
Sumatriptan side effects
- Sumatriptan side effects (7,413 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Sumatriptana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Sumatriptan to similar drugs:
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ringworm with Sertraline? - now
- Will you have Skin Discoloration - Bluish with Humalog? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fingernails - Bluish with Humalog? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cyanosis with Humalog? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bluish Skin with Humalog? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Atrophy with Tendonitis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rashes with Bromday? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Wasting with Tendonitis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Embolus with Carboplatin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Bluish Lips And Fingernails with Humalog? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - a minute ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.