Sumatriptan and Glucose urine present - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Glucose urine present is reported only by a few people who take Sumatriptan.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Sumatriptan and have Glucose urine present. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,010 people who have side effects while taking Sumatriptan from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,010 people reported to have side effects when taking Sumatriptan.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Glucose urine present.
What is Sumatriptan?
Sumatriptan has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 12,919 Sumatriptan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Glucose urine present?
Glucose urine present is found to be associated with 718 drugs and 358 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sumatriptan and Glucose urine present reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glucose urine present when taking Sumatriptan *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Glucose urine present when taking Sumatriptan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Sumatriptan *:
- Valium: 2 people, 100.00%
- Imitrex: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 50.00%
- Esomeprazole Magnesium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Linzess: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lidoderm: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levo-T: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ketorolac Tromethamine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gammagard: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Glucose urine present *:
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypothalamo-Pituitary Disorder (loss of function in an endocrine gland due to failure of the pituitary gland to secrete hormones which stimulate that gland's function): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Potassium Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aptyalism (deficiency or absence of saliva): 1 person, 50.00%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 50.00%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 50.00%
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (discoloration of the fingers, toes, and occasionally other areas): 1 person, 50.00%
- Polyarthritis (arthritis which involves 5 or more joints simultaneously): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sumatriptan and have Glucose urine present?Check whether Glucose urine present is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Glucose urine present and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sumatriptan succinate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Sumatriptan:
- Sumatriptan (12,919 reports)
Common Sumatriptan side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,817 reports
- Migraine (headache): 1,049 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 947 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 730 reports
- Pain: 666 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 599 reports
Browse all side effects of Sumatriptan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Glucose urine present treatments and more:
- Glucose urine present (1,498 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Glucose urine present:
- Glucose urine present in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Glucose urine present in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Glucose urine present in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Glucose urine present:
- Metformin: 136 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Glucose urine present:
- Glucose urine present (719 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Glucose urine present:
All the conditions that are associated with Glucose urine present:
- Glucose urine present (358 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sumatriptan succinate (the active ingredients of Sumatriptan) and Sumatriptan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Invega Sustenna and Tumor - now
- Meperidine Hydrochloride vs. Robaxin - 2 seconds ago
- Axid and Periogard drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Septic Shock - 5 seconds ago
- Minocycline Hydrochloride and Proctalgia - 8 seconds ago
- Beyaz vs. Quasense - 8 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Macular Fibrosis - 10 seconds ago
- Accuneb and Welchol drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Kombiglyze Xr drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride vs. Loestrin Fe 1/20 - 14 seconds ago