Sunitinib malate and Thrombocytopenia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Thrombocytopenia is found among people who take Sunitinib malate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Sunitinib malate and have Thrombocytopenia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,899 people who have side effects when taking Sunitinib malate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,899 people reported to have side effects when taking Sunitinib malate.
Among them, 922 people (10.36%) have Thrombocytopenia.
What is Sunitinib malate?
Sunitinib malate has active ingredients of sunitinib malate. eHealthMe is studying from 8,904 Sunitinib malate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Thrombocytopenia?
Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood) is found to be associated with 4,165 drugs and 4,712 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Sunitinib malate and Thrombocytopenia reports submitted per year:
Time on Sunitinib malate when people have Thrombocytopenia *:
Gender of people who have Thrombocytopenia when taking Sunitinib malate*:
Age of people who have Thrombocytopenia when taking Sunitinib malate *:
Common drugs people take besides Sunitinib malate *:
Common side effects people have besides Thrombocytopenia *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Sunitinib malate and have Thrombocytopenia?Check whether Thrombocytopenia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- YavasogluI, I., TurgutkayaII, A., & BolamanIII, Z., "Chlorella-induced thrombocytopenia", DATA, 2018 Jan .
- Rasmy A, Rahal M, Kisana M, Ahmad S, Salah A, "Morphine induced thrombocytopenia: A case report", Journal of Case Reports and Images in Oncology, 2015 Dec .
- Onder H, Arsava EM, Arat A, Topcuoglu MA, "Acute middle cerebral artery occlusion treated by thrombectomy in a patient with myelodysplastic syndrome and severe thrombocytopenia", Journal of vascular and interventional neurology, 2015 Jan .
How severe was Thrombocytopenia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sunitinib malate:
- Thrombocytopenia and drugs with ingredients of sunitinib malate (3,742 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Sunitinib malate:
- Sunitinib malate (8,904 reports)
Common Sunitinib malate side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 922 reports
- Death: 555 reports
- Diarrhea: 507 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 420 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 401 reports
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 394 reports
Browse all side effects of Sunitinib malate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Thrombocytopenia treatments and more:
- Thrombocytopenia (247,431 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thrombocytopenia:
- Thrombocytopenia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thrombocytopenia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thrombocytopenia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Thrombocytopenia:
- Revlimid: 14,033 reports
- Prednisone: 11,599 reports
- Aspirin: 10,558 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 9,104 reports
- Methotrexate: 8,105 reports
- Dexamethasone: 8,072 reports
- Carboplatin: 7,955 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,556 reports
- Lopurin: 7,369 reports
- Allopurinol: 7,357 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Thrombocytopenia:
- Thrombocytopenia (4,165 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Thrombocytopenia:
- Multiple myeloma: 19,704 reports
- High blood pressure: 9,587 reports
- Ovarian cancer: 5,895 reports
- Hepatitis c: 5,620 reports
- Pain: 5,350 reports
- Preventive health care: 5,171 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,906 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Thrombocytopenia:
- Thrombocytopenia (4,712 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sunitinib malate (the active ingredients of Sunitinib malate) and Sunitinib malate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kenalog and Folvite drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Pristiq vs. Adderall 20 - 19 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Alcohol Intolerance - 21 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Burkitt Lymphoma - 22 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Albumin Globulin Ratio Abnormal - 27 seconds ago
- Tobi and Weakness - 27 seconds ago
- Gemzar and Weakness - 42 seconds ago
- Saw Palmetto and Magnesium drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding - 52 seconds ago
- Coq and Weakness - a minute ago