Who have Fainting with Sylatron - from FDA reports
Fainting is reported only by a few people who take Sylatron. We study 320 people who have side effects while taking Sylatron from FDA. Among them, 2 have Fainting. Find out below who they are, when they have Fainting and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
320 people reported to have side effects when taking Sylatron.
Among them, 2 people (0.63%) have Fainting
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fainting when taking Sylatron *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Fainting when taking Sylatron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Malignant Melanoma Stage Iii (cancer has spread to one or more lymph nodes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Fainting while taking Sylatron?
You are not alone:
Sylatron has active ingredients of peginterferon alfa-2b. (latest outcomes from Sylatron 320 users)
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 84,061 Fainting patients).
Drugs that are associated with FaintingFainting (2,960 drugs)
Could your condition cause FaintingFainting (2,814 conditions)
Sylatron side effects
- Sylatron side effects (320 reports)
Browse all side effects of Sylatrona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Will you have Uterine Leiomyoma with Diethylstilbestrol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Overgrowth Bacterial with Baclofen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have External Ear Inflammation with Nifedipine? - 4 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Prozac drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Finasteride, Sinemet, Stalevo 125 - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.