Who have Syncope with Sylatron - from FDA reports
Syncope is reported only by a few people who take Sylatron. We study 322 people who have side effects while taking Sylatron from FDA. Among them, 2 have Syncope. Find out below who they are, when they have Syncope and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
322 people reported to have side effects when taking Sylatron.
Among them, 2 people (0.62%) have Syncope
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Syncope when taking Sylatron *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Syncope when taking Sylatron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Malignant Melanoma Stage Iii (cancer has spread to one or more lymph nodes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Malignant Melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes): 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Neurological Symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Syncope while taking Sylatron?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Sylatron and have Syncope
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Sylatron has active ingredients of peginterferon alfa-2b. (latest outcomes from Sylatron 322 users)
Syncope (loss of consciousness with an inability to maintain postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 86,467 Syncope patients).
Drugs that are associated with SyncopeSyncope (2,927 drugs)
Could your condition cause SyncopeSyncope (2,841 conditions)
Sylatron side effects
- Sylatron side effects (322 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Sylatrona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dubrey SW, VanGriethuysen J, Edwards CM, "A hairy fall: syncope resulting from topical application of minoxidil", BMJ case reports, 2015 Sep .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Skin Induration with Hydroxyzine? - now
- Will you have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Omnicef? - a second ago
- Will you have Facial Wasting with Ciprodex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Galactosemia with Silvadene? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chondropathy with Tamsulosin? - 3 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Dvt with Cefotaxime - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection with Akineton? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Lacrimal Cyst with Ultravist 240? - 6 seconds ago
- Netromycin and Paeonia Japonica drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Midline Granulomatosis with Acetylsalicylic Acid - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Alfuzosin Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Simvastatin, Carvedilol - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.