Symbicort and Gestational hypertension - from FDA reports
Gestational hypertension is found among people who take Symbicort, especially for people who are 30-39 old also take medication Zyrtec, and have Hypersensitivity. This review analyzes which people have Gestational hypertension with Symbicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,472 people who have side effects when taking Symbicort from FDA, and is updated regularly.
45,472 people reported to have side effects when taking Symbicort.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Gestational hypertension
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Gestational hypertension when taking Symbicort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 57.14 %
- 40-49: 42.86 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity: 9 people, 81.82%
- Headache (pain in head): 7 people, 63.64%
- Muscle Strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear): 3 people, 27.27%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 27.27%
- Streptococcal Infection: 2 people, 18.18%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyrtec: 9 people, 81.82%
- Singulair: 7 people, 63.64%
- Tylenol: 6 people, 54.55%
- Flonase: 5 people, 45.45%
- Rhinocort: 4 people, 36.36%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy (use of substance during pregnancy): 4 people, 36.36%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 27.27%
- Cough: 2 people, 18.18%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 18.18%
- Hernia (hernia happens when part of an internal organ or tissue bulges through a weak area of muscle): 2 people, 18.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Gestational hypertension in Symbicort
- Subscribe to monitor Symbicort
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gestational hypertension
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Symbicort 46,977 users)
Gestational hypertension (elevated blood pressure during pregnancy) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 712 Gestational hypertension patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gestational hypertensionGestational hypertension (246 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gestational hypertensionGestational hypertension (180 conditions)
Symbicort side effects
- Symbicort side effects (45,501 reports)
Browse all side effects of Symbicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Symbicort and have Gestational Hypertension
- Support group for people who have Gestational Hypertension
- Support group for people who take Symbicort
You may be interested in these posts
- Hello! Is there anything you can use to over come the bad taste??? I rinse well but does not help.almost seems like I have a coating in my mouth. thanks for the help good health Fred
- I have been taking Symbicort fir al.ost a year. I have noticed my hair thinning badly in the front. Now it is coming out by the handfuls.
- I have been on simbicort for about 8 weeks, although I have osteoarthritis in my fingers which I have had for years, niw my knees and wrist joints really hurt wonder if it’s medication
- Hello, everyone. I've been taking Symbicort for about 3 months now and noticed bone pain almost immediately. It is getting consistently worse. I saw on an ad that Sym. could bring on the onset of Osteoporosis! Like I need that! Has anyone else experienced bone pain? I'm concerned that by...
- Does anybody have a suggestion how to lessen the tremors from sin to court what can I take lorazepam?
- Will you have Viith Nerve Paralysis with Risperidone?
- Will you have Abnormal Behaviour with Phoslo?
- Will you have Aggression with Acetylsalicylic Acid?
- Will you have Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Cipro?
- Will you have Osteoarthrosis with Xgeva?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Risperidone and have Viith Nerve Paralysis?
- Support group for people who take Phoslo and have Abnormal Behaviour?
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Aggression?
- Support group for people who take Cipro and have Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Support group for people who take Xgeva and have Osteoarthrosis?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.