Who have Als with Synagis - from FDA reports
Als is reported only by a few people who take Synagis. We study 10,700 people who have side effects while taking Synagis from FDA. Among them, 2 have Als. Find out below who they are, when they have Als and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
10,700 people reported to have side effects when taking Synagis.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Als
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Als when taking Synagis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Als when taking Synagis *:
- 0-1: 50 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sinemet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pneumonitis Aspiration (acute lung injury after the inhalation of regurgitated gastric contents): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypertonia (abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Als while taking Synagis?
You are not alone:
Synagis has active ingredients of palivizumab. (latest outcomes from Synagis 10,706 users)
Als (als is the death of both upper and lower motor neurons in the motor cortex of the brain, the brain stem, and the spinal cord) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, hyperlipidaemia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,725 Als patients).
Drugs that are associated with AlsAls (569 drugs)
Could your condition cause AlsAls (297 conditions)
Synagis side effects
- Synagis side effects (10,642 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Synagisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Dantrium and Abstral drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Disorder with Synthroid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Body Temperature Increased with Metronidazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Back Disorder with Zyprexa? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and Marijuana - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis with Finasteride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Winter Itch with Ezetimibe? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Ezetimibe? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemoglobin Decreased with Novorapid? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Dry Skin with Ezetimibe? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Olanzapine, Ritalin for a 31 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride, Trintellix - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.