Who have Lou gehrig's disease with Synagis - from FDA reports
Lou gehrig's disease is reported only by a few people who take Synagis. We study 10,700 people who have side effects while taking Synagis from FDA. Among them, 2 have Lou gehrig's disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Lou gehrig's disease and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
10,700 people reported to have side effects when taking Synagis.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Lou gehrig's disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lou gehrig's disease when taking Synagis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lou gehrig's disease when taking Synagis *:
- 0-1: 50 %
- 2-9: 50 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Sinemet: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Distress (difficulty in breathing): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pneumonitis Aspiration (acute lung injury after the inhalation of regurgitated gastric contents): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypertonia (abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lou gehrig's disease while taking Synagis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lou gehrig's disease
- Subscribe to monitor Lou gehrig's disease in Synagis
You are not alone:
Synagis has active ingredients of palivizumab. (latest outcomes from Synagis 10,706 users)
Lou gehrig's disease
Lou gehrig's disease (progressive disease damages the neuromuscular system) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, hyperlipidaemia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,725 Lou gehrig's disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lou gehrig's diseaseLou gehrig's disease (568 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lou gehrig's diseaseLou gehrig's disease (309 conditions)
Synagis side effects
- Synagis side effects (10,642 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Synagisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Protonix and Zonegran drug interaction - now
- Will you have Coagulation Factor V Level Decreased with Xarelto? - now
- Will you have Achilles Tendonitis with Lamictal? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Seborrheic Dermatitis with Panthenol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Plaque Psoriasis with Ursodiol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Psoriasis with Ursodiol? - 2 seconds ago
- Angiomax and Versed drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Galafold drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyomavirus-Associated Nephropathy with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder with Alendronic Acid? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.