Synalar and Spondylolisthesis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Spondylolisthesis is reported only by a few people who take Synalar.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Synalar and have Spondylolisthesis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 291 people who have side effects while taking Synalar from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
291 people reported to have side effects when taking Synalar.
Among them, 3 people (1.03%) have Spondylolisthesis.
What is Synalar?
Synalar has active ingredients of fluocinolone acetonide. eHealthMe is studying from 295 Synalar users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis (displacement of a vertebra or the vertebral column in relation to the vertebrae below) is found to be associated with 963 drugs and 461 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Synalar and Spondylolisthesis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Spondylolisthesis when taking Synalar *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Spondylolisthesis when taking Synalar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Synalar *:
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 100.00%
- Timolol Maleate: 3 people, 100.00%
- Alphagan P: 3 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 100.00%
- Avonex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Baclofen: 3 people, 100.00%
- Bactroban: 3 people, 100.00%
- Boniva: 3 people, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 100.00%
- Compazine: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Spondylolisthesis *:
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 3 people, 100.00%
- Spinal Compression Fracture (fracture due to spinal compression on bone): 3 people, 100.00%
- Procedural Complication: 3 people, 100.00%
- Postoperative Wound Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar bone): 3 people, 100.00%
- Wound Dehiscence (a surgical incision reopens either internally or externally): 2 people, 66.67%
- Spinal Fracture (fracture in one of vertebrae): 2 people, 66.67%
- Scoliosis (a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side): 2 people, 66.67%
- Incision Site Haemorrhage (bleeding from incision site): 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Pressure Ulcer: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 100.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 3 people, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 100.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 100.00%
- Fungal Skin Infection: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Synalar and have Spondylolisthesis?Check whether Spondylolisthesis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Telfer SJ, "Fluoroquinolone antibiotics and type 2 diabetes mellitus", Medical hypotheses, 2014 Sep .
How severe was Spondylolisthesis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluocinolone acetonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Synalar:
- Synalar (295 reports)
Spondylolisthesis treatments and more:
- Spondylolisthesis (3,551 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Spondylolisthesis:
- Spondylolisthesis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Spondylolisthesis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Spondylolisthesis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Spondylolisthesis:
All the drugs that are associated with Spondylolisthesis:
- Spondylolisthesis (963 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Spondylolisthesis:
All the conditions that are associated with Spondylolisthesis:
- Spondylolisthesis (461 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluocinolone acetonide (the active ingredients of Synalar) and Synalar (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Myasthenia Gravis and Chickenpox - 3 seconds ago
- Estazolam and Consciousness - Decreased - 6 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased - 11 seconds ago
- Apidra and Head Injury - 21 seconds ago
- Percocet and Spinal Column Stenosis - 21 seconds ago
- Voriconazole and Uveitis - 22 seconds ago
- Zoledronic Acid and Alkeran drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Hepatic Encephalopathy and drugs of ingredients of lorazepam - 24 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Metabolic Alkalosis - 25 seconds ago
- Niacin and Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities - 29 seconds ago