Tacrolimus and Pleural haemorrhage - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pleural haemorrhage is reported only by a few people who take Tacrolimus.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tacrolimus and have Pleural haemorrhage. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90,919 people who have side effects while taking Tacrolimus from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
90,919 people reported to have side effects when taking Tacrolimus.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Pleural haemorrhage.
What is Tacrolimus?
Tacrolimus has active ingredients of tacrolimus. It is often used in kidney transplant. eHealthMe is studying from 91,214 Tacrolimus users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pleural haemorrhage?
Pleural haemorrhage (bleeding into the membranes around the lungs) is found to be associated with 253 drugs and 143 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tacrolimus and Pleural haemorrhage reports submitted per year:
Time on Tacrolimus when people have Pleural haemorrhage *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pleural haemorrhage when taking Tacrolimus *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Pleural haemorrhage when taking Tacrolimus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Tacrolimus *:
- Mycophenolate Mofetil: 3 people, 75.00%
- Fluconazole: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cyclosporine: 2 people, 50.00%
- Meropenem: 2 people, 50.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Arixtra: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 25.00%
- Budesonide: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dexamethasone: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pleural haemorrhage *:
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 3 people, 75.00%
- Status Epilepticus (a life-threatening condition in which the brain is in a state of persistent seizure): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 2 people, 50.00%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 2 people, 50.00%
- Aspergillosis (an infection caused by a fungus called aspergillus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 1 person, 25.00%
- Generalised Oedema (swelling all over the body): 1 person, 25.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tacrolimus and have Pleural haemorrhage?Check whether Pleural haemorrhage is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pleural haemorrhage and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tacrolimus:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tacrolimus:
- Tacrolimus (91,214 reports)
Common Tacrolimus side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tacrolimus:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pleural haemorrhage treatments and more:
- Pleural haemorrhage (293 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pleural haemorrhage:
- Pleural haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pleural haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pleural haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Pleural haemorrhage:
- Pleural haemorrhage (253 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pleural haemorrhage:
- Pleural haemorrhage (143 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tacrolimus (the active ingredients of Tacrolimus) and Tacrolimus (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Exemestane and Osteopenia - 3 seconds ago
- Flovent and Osteitis - 6 seconds ago
- Tizanidine Hydrochloride and Promethazine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Flector and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 10 seconds ago
- Loraz and Lactic Acid drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Lung Abscess - 27 seconds ago
- Colestid and Tooth Fracture - 32 seconds ago
- Granisetron Hydrochloride and Pseudomonal Sepsis - 38 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Adverse Drug Reaction - a minute ago
- Gliclazide and Stomatitis - a minute ago