Will you have Haemangioma of skin with Talacen - from FDA reports
There is no Haemangioma of skin reported by people who take Talacen yet. This review analyzes which people have Haemangioma of skin with Talacen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on acetaminophen; pentazocine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Talacen) and Talacen (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Haemangioma of skin are also considered in the study.
What is Talacen?
Talacen has active ingredients of acetaminophen; pentazocine hydrochloride. (latest outcomes from Talacen 151 users)
What is Haemangioma Of Skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, hiv infection, high blood cholesterol, asthma (latest reports from 335 Haemangioma of skin patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Haemangioma of skin while taking Talacen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Haemangioma of skin
- Subscribe to monitor Haemangioma of skin in Talacen
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Talacen and have Haemangioma of skin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of skinHaemangioma of skin
Could your condition cause Haemangioma of skinHaemangioma of skin
Talacen side effects
- Talacen side effects (148 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Talacena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Parlodel? - now
- Will you have High Blood Glucose Level with Parlodel? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Glucose with Parlodel? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Parlodel? - a second ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Small Intestine Carcinoma Stage Iii with Linzess? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Shingles? - a second ago
- Will you have Gulf War Syndrome with Ativan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Acrodysplasia with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Panadol - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.