Tambocor and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Tambocor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tambocor and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,241 people who have side effects when taking Tambocor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,241 people reported to have side effects when taking Tambocor.
Among them, 102 people (4.55%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Tambocor?
Tambocor has active ingredients of flecainide acetate. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 2,497 Tambocor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,153 drugs and 4,914 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tambocor and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Tambocor when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Tambocor*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Tambocor *:
Common drugs people take besides Tambocor *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tambocor and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of flecainide acetate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tambocor:
- Tambocor (2,497 reports)
Common Tambocor side effects:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 227 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 129 reports
- Chest pain: 105 reports
- Drug ineffective: 102 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 104 reports
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 119 reports
- Weakness: 118 reports
Browse all side effects of Tambocor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,475 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,153 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,914 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on flecainide acetate (the active ingredients of Tambocor) and Tambocor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tylenol and Onychoclasis - 4 seconds ago
- Avonex and Breast Disorder Female - 7 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Nephritis - 11 seconds ago
- Green Tea Extract and Appetite - Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Green Tea Extract and Appetite Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Alsuma drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Synovial Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hcl and Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease Exacerbated - 24 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Renal Mass - 29 seconds ago
- Thiamine Hcl and Abdominal Pain Lower - 32 seconds ago