Tamoxifen citrate and Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis - from FDA reports
There is no Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis reported by people who take Tamoxifen citrate yet. This review analyzes which people have Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis with Tamoxifen citrate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis while taking Tamoxifen citrate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis
- Subscribe to monitor Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis in Tamoxifen citrate
You are not alone:
Tamoxifen citrate has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Tamoxifen citrate 9,952 users)
Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis (oesophagus infection with cytomegalo virus) has been reported by people with hiv infection, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple myeloma, oesophageal carcinoma, osteoporosis (latest reports from 191 Cytomegalovirus oesophagitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cytomegalovirus oesophagitisCytomegalovirus oesophagitis
Could your condition cause Cytomegalovirus oesophagitisCytomegalovirus oesophagitis
Tamoxifen citrate side effects
- Tamoxifen citrate side effects (8,980 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tamoxifen citratea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Clarithromycin and Dimetapp drug interaction - now
- How effective is Elavil for Bi-Polar? - a second ago
- How effective is Elavil for Bipolar? - a second ago
- How effective is Elavil for Bipolar Disorder? - a second ago
- Will you have Nasal Vestibulitis with Bactrim? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Humira - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Quetiapine Fumarate - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Melatonin, Magnesium Carbonate, L-theanine, Dilantin-125 - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - an hour ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.