Tamoxifen citrate and Spinal osteoarthritis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Spinal osteoarthritis is found among people who take Tamoxifen citrate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tamoxifen citrate and have Spinal osteoarthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,213 people who have side effects when taking Tamoxifen citrate from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,213 people reported to have side effects when taking Tamoxifen citrate.
Among them, 463 people (4.53%) have Spinal osteoarthritis.
What is Tamoxifen citrate?
Tamoxifen citrate has active ingredients of tamoxifen citrate. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 11,380 Tamoxifen citrate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Spinal osteoarthritis?
Spinal osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine) is found to be associated with 2,067 drugs and 1,091 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tamoxifen citrate and Spinal osteoarthritis reports submitted per year:
Time on Tamoxifen citrate when people have Spinal osteoarthritis *:
Gender of people who have Spinal osteoarthritis when taking Tamoxifen citrate*:
Age of people who have Spinal osteoarthritis when taking Tamoxifen citrate *:
Common drugs people take besides Tamoxifen citrate *:
Common side effects people have besides Spinal osteoarthritis *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tamoxifen citrate and have Spinal osteoarthritis?Check whether Spinal osteoarthritis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- K?rm?z?bekmez H, Yesiltepe Mutlu RG, Dursun F, ??güven ?P, "Tamoxifen-associated hirsutism: an unusual side effect in a 5-year-old girl with McCune-Albright syndrome", Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2015 Sep .
How severe was Spinal osteoarthritis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tamoxifen citrate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tamoxifen citrate:
- Tamoxifen citrate (11,380 reports)
Common Tamoxifen citrate side effects:
- Pain: 1,456 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,157 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 993 reports
- Joint pain: 835 reports
Browse all side effects of Tamoxifen citrate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Spinal osteoarthritis treatments and more:
- Spinal osteoarthritis (17,875 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Spinal osteoarthritis:
- Spinal osteoarthritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Spinal osteoarthritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Spinal osteoarthritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Spinal osteoarthritis:
- Fosamax: 3,503 reports
- Zometa: 2,841 reports
- Aredia: 1,897 reports
- Aspirin: 1,742 reports
- Prednisone: 1,732 reports
- Humira: 1,186 reports
- Ambien: 1,089 reports
- Celebrex: 1,085 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 1,081 reports
- Prilosec: 1,060 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Spinal osteoarthritis:
- Spinal osteoarthritis (2,067 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Spinal osteoarthritis:
- Osteoporosis: 3,024 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,307 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,029 reports
- Pain: 965 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 804 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Spinal osteoarthritis:
- Spinal osteoarthritis (1,091 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tamoxifen citrate (the active ingredients of Tamoxifen citrate) and Tamoxifen citrate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Skelaxin and Death - a second ago
- Clindagel and Mometasone Furoate drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Cotazym drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Topicort and Dermatitis Contact - 12 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Behcet'S Syndrome - 20 seconds ago
- Temodar and Movement - Uncoordinated - 25 seconds ago
- Apomorphine Hydrochloride and Dizziness - 27 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Pulmicort Respules drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Numbness And Tingling - 59 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Lotrimin Af drug interaction - a minute ago