Tarceva and Arthritis - neck - from FDA reports
There is no Arthritis - neck reported by people who take Tarceva yet. This review analyzes which people have Arthritis - neck with Tarceva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Arthritis - neck while taking Tarceva?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Arthritis - neck
- Subscribe to monitor Arthritis - neck in Tarceva
You are not alone:
Tarceva has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. It is often used in lung cancer. (latest outcomes from Tarceva 28,756 users)
Arthritis - Neck
Arthritis - neck (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of neck) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, bipolar ii disorder, hypoparathyroidism secondary, gastroesophageal reflux disease, bipolar i disorder (latest reports from 115 Arthritis - neck patients).
Drugs that are associated with Arthritis - neckArthritis - neck
Could your condition cause Arthritis - neckArthritis - neck
Tarceva side effects
- Tarceva side effects (28,551 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tarcevaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Flomax and Pyridostigmine Bromide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Wellbutrin Sr drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Mirena and Lovenox drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Digitalis Toxicity with Copd? - 6 seconds ago
- Viagra and Intuniv drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Carbonate - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Magnesium Citrate - 49 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Advil, 8-hour Bayer for a 60 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Gabapentin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.