Tarceva and Haemorrhoids aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemorrhoids aggravated is found among people who take Tarceva, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tarceva and have Haemorrhoids aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,652 people who have side effects when taking Tarceva from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
30,652 people reported to have side effects when taking Tarceva.
Among them, 30 people (0.1%) have Haemorrhoids aggravated.
What is Tarceva?
Tarceva has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. It is often used in lung cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 30,893 Tarceva users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemorrhoids aggravated?
Haemorrhoids aggravated (a serious swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus) is found to be associated with 1,127 drugs and 298 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tarceva and Haemorrhoids aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Tarceva when people have Haemorrhoids aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 25 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haemorrhoids aggravated when taking Tarceva *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Haemorrhoids aggravated when taking Tarceva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 5 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Tarceva *:
- Gemzar: 5 people, 16.67%
- Dexamethasone: 5 people, 16.67%
- Combivent: 4 people, 13.33%
- Imodium A-D: 4 people, 13.33%
- Oxycontin: 4 people, 13.33%
- Omeprazole: 4 people, 13.33%
- Duragesic-100: 4 people, 13.33%
- Lactulose: 4 people, 13.33%
- Nexium: 4 people, 13.33%
- Ms Contin: 4 people, 13.33%
Common side effects people have besides Haemorrhoids aggravated *:
- Diarrhea: 17 people, 56.67%
- Rashes (redness): 10 people, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 9 people, 30.00%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 9 people, 30.00%
- Hair Loss: 7 people, 23.33%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 6 people, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 20.00%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 6 people, 20.00%
- Eyelid Infection: 5 people, 16.67%
- Dry Skin: 5 people, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 13 people, 43.33%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 4 people, 13.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 13.33%
- Adenocarcinoma Pancreas (cancer of pancreas): 4 people, 13.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 13.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 4 people, 13.33%
- Pain: 4 people, 13.33%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic): 4 people, 13.33%
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (pancreatic cancer): 2 people, 6.67%
- Breast Cancer Female: 2 people, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tarceva and have Haemorrhoids aggravated?Check whether Haemorrhoids aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemorrhoids aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tarceva:
- Tarceva (30,893 reports)
Common Tarceva side effects:
- Death: 11,145 reports
- Rashes (redness): 5,715 reports
- Diarrhea: 3,971 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,587 reports
- Dry skin: 1,084 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,047 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 987 reports
Browse all side effects of Tarceva:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemorrhoids aggravated treatments and more:
- Haemorrhoids aggravated (28 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemorrhoids aggravated:
- Haemorrhoids aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemorrhoids aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemorrhoids aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemorrhoids aggravated:
- Fosamax: 2,252 reports
- Prednisone: 1,758 reports
- Aspirin: 1,705 reports
- Accutane: 1,511 reports
- Humira: 1,326 reports
- Zometa: 1,294 reports
- Pegasys: 1,101 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,050 reports
- Lipitor: 1,043 reports
- Synthroid: 1,040 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemorrhoids aggravated:
- Haemorrhoids aggravated (1,127 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemorrhoids aggravated:
- High blood pressure: 3,510 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,847 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,106 reports
- Pain: 1,027 reports
- Acne: 949 reports
- Crohn's disease: 830 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 748 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemorrhoids aggravated:
- Haemorrhoids aggravated (298 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on erlotinib hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Tarceva) and Tarceva (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Glucagen and Hypoglycemia - 2 seconds ago
- Gralise and Renal Impairment - 3 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Rash Erythematous Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Allopurinol Sodium and Metastases To Ovary - 16 seconds ago
- Prograf and Rheumatoid Lung - 19 seconds ago
- Imuran and Azathioprine drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Mood Swings in Minastrin 24 Fe, how severe and when it was recovered? - 47 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Asmanex Hfa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Kineret vs. Nuvigil - a minute ago
- Hydroxyurea and Clozapine drug interaction - a minute ago