Tarceva and Injection site joint effusion - from FDA reports
There is no Injection site joint effusion reported by people who take Tarceva yet. This review analyzes which people have Injection site joint effusion with Tarceva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Injection site joint effusion
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Injection site joint effusion in Tarceva
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Tarceva and Injection site joint effusion
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Tarceva has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. It is often used in lung cancer. (latest outcomes from Tarceva 20,088 users)
Injection Site Joint Effusion
Injection site joint effusion (presence of increased intra-articular fluid at injection site) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 2 Injection site joint effusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Injection site joint effusionInjection site joint effusion
Could your condition cause Injection site joint effusionInjection site joint effusion
Tarceva side effects
- Tarceva side effects (19,883 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tarcevaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Tarceva and have Injection Site Joint Effusion
- Support group for people who have Injection Site Joint Effusion
- Support group for people who take Tarceva
- Will you have High Blood Pressure with Renagel?
- What to expect when you take Zyrtec and have Abscess - Tooth?
- Will you have Hepatotoxicity with Cancer Pain?
- Will you have Tb with Bimatoprost?
- Will you have Insomnia with Maxalt?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Renagel and have High Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who have Cancer Pain and Hepatotoxicity?
- Support group for people who take Bimatoprost and have Tb?
- Support group for people who take Maxalt and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Paroxetine Hydrochloride and have Thrombosis?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.