Tarceva and T-lymphocyte count abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no T-lymphocyte count abnormal reported by people who take Tarceva yet. This review analyzes which people have T-lymphocyte count abnormal with Tarceva. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor T-lymphocyte count abnormal in Tarceva
- Subscribe to monitor Tarceva
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes T-lymphocyte count abnormal
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Tarceva has active ingredients of erlotinib hydrochloride. It is often used in lung cancer. (latest outcomes from Tarceva 20,088 users)
T-lymphocyte Count Abnormal
T-lymphocyte count abnormal has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, limb discomfort, osteoporosis (latest reports from 33 T-lymphocyte count abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with T-lymphocyte count abnormalT-lymphocyte count abnormal
Could your condition cause T-lymphocyte count abnormalT-lymphocyte count abnormal
Tarceva side effects
- Tarceva side effects (19,883 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tarcevaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Tarceva and have T-Lymphocyte Count Abnormal
- Support group for people who have T-Lymphocyte Count Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Tarceva
- Will you have Chronic Kidney Disease with Premarin?
- Will you have Anasarca with Truvada?
- Will you have Nocturia with Aricept?
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Constipation with Abilify?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Premarin and have Chronic Kidney Disease?
- Support group for people who take Truvada and have Anasarca?
- Support group for people who take Aricept and have Nocturia?
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Skin Lesion?
- Support group for people who take Abilify and have Constipation?
- Hi my name is Adeline and I have ra and been on xeljanz for one week went swimming and can't get...
- I'm misty and have been suffering from Erythema-Nodosum for about 6 years and I feel like I am...
- My name is Liz, I am on 2000 keppra 300 phenytoin 150/200 Topomax. Uncontrolled according to my...
- Having lip swelling after 2 months on Humria. I have been taken off Humria 9 days ago. What if...
- I am 67, been on Humria for 2 months. Have lower lip swelling. Been off Humria for 9 days. Has...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.