Taxol and Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased is found among people who take Taxol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Taxol and have Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,994 people who have side effects when taking Taxol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
30,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Taxol.
Among them, 52 people (0.17%) have Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased.
What is Taxol?
Taxol has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 31,227 Taxol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased?
Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased is found to be associated with 488 drugs and 223 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Taxol and Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Taxol when people have Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased *:
- < 1 month: 14.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.57 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 57.14 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased when taking Taxol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased when taking Taxol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.7 %
- 30-39: 2.7 %
- 40-49: 16.22 %
- 50-59: 27.03 %
- 60+: 51.35 %
Common drugs people take besides Taxol *:
- Avastin: 16 people, 30.77%
- Kadcyla: 10 people, 19.23%
- Gemzar: 10 people, 19.23%
- Xgeva: 10 people, 19.23%
- Xeloda: 9 people, 17.31%
- Decadron: 8 people, 15.38%
- Herceptin: 7 people, 13.46%
- Carboplatin: 7 people, 13.46%
- Taxotere: 6 people, 11.54%
- Zofran: 6 people, 11.54%
Common side effects people have besides Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 17 people, 32.69%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 16 people, 30.77%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 14 people, 26.92%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 13 people, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 13 people, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 13 people, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12 people, 23.08%
- Pain: 11 people, 21.15%
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen Increased: 10 people, 19.23%
- Itching: 10 people, 19.23%
Common conditions people have *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 4 people, 7.69%
- Endometrial Cancer: 4 people, 7.69%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 7.69%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 5.77%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 2 people, 3.85%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 3.85%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 3.85%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 3.85%
- Macular Degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision): 2 people, 3.85%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 3.85%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Taxol and have Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased?Check whether Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Taxol:
- Taxol (31,227 reports)
Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased treatments and more:
- Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased (3,155 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased:
- Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of paclitaxel:
Common drugs associated with Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased:
- Avastin: 117 reports
- Gabapentin: 109 reports
- Lynparza: 174 reports
- Vitamin d: 110 reports
- Zofran: 165 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased:
- Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased (488 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased:
All the conditions that are associated with Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased:
- Carbohydrate antigen 125 increased (223 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on paclitaxel (the active ingredients of Taxol) and Taxol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Extavia and High Blood Pressure - 2 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Vitreous Floaters - 3 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Alpha 1 Globulin Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride And Epinephrine and Oxycodone drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Macrobid and Hypertensive Crisis - 12 seconds ago