Taxol and Salivary gland mucocoele - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland mucocoele reported by people who take Taxol yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland mucocoele with Taxol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Salivary gland mucocoele in Taxol
- Subscribe to monitor Taxol
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary gland mucocoele
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Taxol has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Taxol 26,149 users)
Salivary Gland Mucocoele
Salivary gland mucocoele (a cyst with mucous on salivary gland) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, acne, acne cystic, prostatomegaly (latest reports from 7 Salivary gland mucocoele patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland mucocoeleSalivary gland mucocoele
Could your condition cause Salivary gland mucocoeleSalivary gland mucocoele
Taxol side effects
- Taxol side effects (25,972 reports)
Browse all side effects of Taxola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Taxol and have Salivary Gland Mucocoele
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Mucocoele
- Support group for people who take Taxol
- Will you have Cystic Acne with Primidone?
- Will you have Stress with Safflower?
- Will you have Menorrhagia with Minocin?
- Lopressor and Phenergan drug interaction
- Will you have Stenosis - Renal Artery with Bumetanide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Primidone and have Cystic Acne?
- Support group for people who take Safflower and have Stress?
- Support group for people who take Minocin and have Menorrhagia?
- Support group for people who take Lopressor and Phenergan
- Support group for people who take Bumetanide and have Stenosis - Renal Artery?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.