Who have Salivary gland mucocoele with Taxol - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland mucocoele reported by people who take Taxol yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland mucocoele with Taxol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland mucocoele while taking Taxol?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary gland mucocoele
- Subscribe to monitor Salivary gland mucocoele in Taxol
You are not alone:
Taxol has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Taxol 27,667 users)
Salivary Gland Mucocoele
Salivary gland mucocoele (a cyst with mucous on salivary gland) has been reported by people with quit smoking, acne, depression, high blood cholesterol, birth control (latest reports from 12 Salivary gland mucocoele patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland mucocoeleSalivary gland mucocoele
Could your condition cause Salivary gland mucocoeleSalivary gland mucocoele
Taxol side effects
- Taxol side effects (27,490 reports)
Browse all side effects of Taxola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Agoraphobia with Lidocaine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Effect Decreased with Ritalin? - 5 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Advair Diskus 500/50 drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Biopsy Stomach Abnormal with Allopurinol? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Discoloration with Prochlorperazine Maleate? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Mobic - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Bacillus Probiotics, Vyvanse, Neurontin - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Sprintec, Celexa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Nuvaring, Zyrtec - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.