Tazidime and Tenderness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tenderness is reported only by a few people who take Tazidime.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tazidime and have Tenderness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,930 people who have side effects while taking Tazidime from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,930 people reported to have side effects when taking Tazidime.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Tenderness.
What is Tazidime?
Tazidime has active ingredients of ceftazidime. eHealthMe is studying from 8,950 Tazidime users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tenderness?
Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched) is found to be associated with 1,640 drugs and 987 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tazidime and Tenderness reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tenderness when taking Tazidime *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Tenderness when taking Tazidime *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Tazidime *:
- Vancomycin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flunisolide: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluconazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Felodipine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Tenderness *:
- Wound: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 1 person, 50.00%
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Postoperative (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis after operation): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 1 person, 50.00%
- Delusion (a false belief or opinion): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tazidime and have Tenderness?Check whether Tenderness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chen F, Zhan Z, "Severe drug-induced immune haemolytic anaemia due to ceftazidime", Blood Transfusion, 2014 Jan .
How severe was Tenderness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ceftazidime:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tazidime:
- Tazidime (8,950 reports)
Common Tazidime side effects:
- Fever: 977 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 608 reports
- Drug ineffective: 599 reports
- Pneumonia: 594 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 528 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 514 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 469 reports
- Diarrhea: 383 reports
- Septic shock (shock due to blood infection): 357 reports
Browse all side effects of Tazidime:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tenderness treatments and more:
- Tenderness (11,392 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tenderness:
- Tenderness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tenderness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tenderness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tenderness:
- Methotrexate: 1,507 reports
- Enbrel: 1,285 reports
- Prednisone: 1,175 reports
- Humira: 1,096 reports
- Xeljanz: 844 reports
- Synthroid: 830 reports
- Zometa: 820 reports
- Aspirin: 810 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 602 reports
- Aredia: 567 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tenderness:
- Tenderness (1,640 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tenderness:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,219 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 642 reports
- Pain: 491 reports
- High blood pressure: 458 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tenderness:
- Tenderness (987 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ceftazidime (the active ingredients of Tazidime) and Tazidime (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Belviq and Hallucination, Visual - 10 seconds ago
- Depakote and Swelling - 11 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Psoriasis - 23 seconds ago
- Advair Hfa and Blood Bilirubin Unconjugated Increased - 30 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Abreva drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage and Nausea And Vomiting - 47 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Cholinergic Syndrome - 58 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Abiraterone Acetate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Elavil and The Flu - a minute ago
- Cimzia and Endocarditis Bacterial - a minute ago