Tecfidera and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Tecfidera.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tecfidera and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 122,959 people who have side effects while taking Tecfidera from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
122,959 people reported to have side effects when taking Tecfidera.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Tecfidera?
Tecfidera has active ingredients of dimethyl fumarate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. eHealthMe is studying from 116,549 Tecfidera users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 363 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tecfidera and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Time on Tecfidera when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Tecfidera *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Tecfidera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tecfidera *:
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ampyra: 2 people, 40.00%
- Klor-Con: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vitamin B1: 2 people, 40.00%
- Gablofen: 2 people, 40.00%
- Tramadol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ranitidine: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lioresal: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lidoderm: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 2 people, 40.00%
- Death: 2 people, 40.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 1 person, 20.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nodule (a small rock or mineral cluster): 1 person, 20.00%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 1 person, 20.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 20.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tecfidera and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dimethyl fumarate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tecfidera:
- Tecfidera (116,549 reports)
Common Tecfidera side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tecfidera:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (363 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dimethyl fumarate (the active ingredients of Tecfidera) and Tecfidera (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tamsulosin and Abscess - 4 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Onglyza drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Bone Density Increased - 8 seconds ago
- Temaz and Dental Pulp Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride And Chlorpheniramine Maleate vs. Benadryl - 15 seconds ago
- Kenalog and Histoplasmosis - 16 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Hyperplasia - 26 seconds ago
- Motrin and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 28 seconds ago
- Ambisome and Pulmonary Embolism - 35 seconds ago
- Esbriet and Food Craving - 35 seconds ago