Tecfidera and Dacryoadenitis acquired - from FDA reports
Dacryoadenitis acquired is reported only by a few people who take Tecfidera. We study 80,967 people who have side effects while taking Tecfidera from FDA. Among them, 1 have Dacryoadenitis acquired. Find out below who they are, when they have Dacryoadenitis acquired and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
80,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Tecfidera.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Dacryoadenitis acquired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Tecfidera *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Tecfidera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tysabri: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dacryoadenitis acquired while taking Tecfidera?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dacryoadenitis acquired
- Subscribe to monitor Dacryoadenitis acquired in Tecfidera
You are not alone:
Tecfidera has active ingredients of dimethyl fumarate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Tecfidera 81,124 users)
Dacryoadenitis acquired (inflammation of the lacrimal glands acquired) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 33 Dacryoadenitis acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (27 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (21 conditions)
Tecfidera side effects
- Tecfidera side effects (81,001 reports)
Browse all side effects of Tecfideraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Idiopathic Hypersomnia with Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol? - a second ago
- Will you have Irritability with Velcade? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fussy with Velcade? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Extreme Fussy with Velcade? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Inconsolability with Velcade? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Ambien, Zyrtec Allergy, Fish Oil, Oracea - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Montelukast Sodium - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Epinephrine - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Motrin Ib, Hydroxyzine - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cartia Xt, Xarelto - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.