Will you have Otitis media viral with Tecfidera - from FDA reports
There is no Otitis media viral reported by people who take Tecfidera yet. This review analyzes which people have Otitis media viral with Tecfidera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on dimethyl fumarate (the active ingredients of Tecfidera) and Tecfidera (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Otitis media viral are also considered in the study.
What is Tecfidera?
Tecfidera has active ingredients of dimethyl fumarate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Tecfidera 84,250 users)
What is Otitis Media Viral?
Otitis media viral (inflammation of the middle ear by virus) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, insomnia, hip joint replacement (latest reports from 10 Otitis media viral patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Otitis media viral while taking Tecfidera?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Otitis media viral
- Subscribe to monitor Otitis media viral in Tecfidera
- Subscribe to monitor Tecfidera
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Tecfidera and have Otitis media viral
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Otitis media viralOtitis media viral
Could your condition cause Otitis media viralOtitis media viral
Tecfidera side effects
- Tecfidera side effects (84,127 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Tecfideraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Carcinoma - Lobular with Perindopril Erbumine? - now
- Will you have Carcinoma - Ductal with Perindopril Erbumine? - now
- Will you have Cancer - Breast with Perindopril Erbumine? - now
- Will you have Breast Cancer with Perindopril Erbumine? - a second ago
- Will you have Premature Ejaculation with Diphenoxylate Hydrochloride And Atropine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralytic Ileus with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Volvulus with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Adderall 15 and Nag drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileus with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.