Tegretol and Prostate examination abnormal - from FDA reports
Prostate examination abnormal is found among people who take Tegretol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Flomax, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Prostate examination abnormal with Tegretol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32,225 people who have side effects when taking Tegretol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 03, 2018
32,225 people reported to have side effects when taking Tegretol.
Among them, 31 people (0.1%) have Prostate examination abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tegretol when people have Prostate examination abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 75 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 25 %
Gender of people who have Prostate examination abnormal when taking Tegretol *:
- female: 3.33 %
- male: 96.67 %
Age of people who have Prostate examination abnormal when taking Tegretol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 7.14 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (8 people, 25.81%)
- Osteoporosis (8 people, 25.81%)
- Multiple Myeloma (2 people, 6.45%)
- Monarthritis (2 people, 6.45%)
- Convulsion (2 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flomax (15 people, 48.39%)
- Zantac (14 people, 45.16%)
- Neurontin (14 people, 45.16%)
- Lovastatin (11 people, 35.48%)
- Celebrex (10 people, 32.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (18 people, 58.06%)
- Stress And Anxiety (16 people, 51.61%)
- Depression (16 people, 51.61%)
- Cough (15 people, 48.39%)
- Urination - Excessive At Night (13 people, 41.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Prostate examination abnormal when taking Tegretol?
- Check symptoms - is prostate examination abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProstate examination abnormal and drugs with ingredients of carbamazepine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProstate examination abnormal and Tegretol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 33,901 users)
Prostate examination abnormal
Prostate examination abnormal has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, enlarged prostate, prostate examination abnormal (latest reports from 26,242 Prostate examination abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Tegretola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Prostate examination abnormalProstate examination abnormal
Could your condition cause Prostate examination abnormalProstate examination abnormal
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Puvanendran R, Teo HZ, "Case report of use of Black Cohosh for carbamazepine induced hot flushes in a post menopausal woman", Maturitas, 2017 Jun .
- Yavaşoğlu I, Sargın G, Demirbulat A, "Carbamazepine and hematological malignancies", Turkish journal of haematology: official journal of Turkish Society of Haematology, 2013 Jan .
- Arshad F, Ladakhi Y, Khan MA, "A rare case of carbamazepine induced pancreatitis", International Journal of Students’ Research, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I take Tegretol for trigeminal neuralgia and several months ago was prescribed Elyquis, a blood thinner/anti-coagulant. For several hours every day, I am fatigued beyond believable, pasty-white in my face and have difficulty breathing/shortness of breath. Has anyone else experienced this? My ...
I had to stop taking tegretol suddenly due to liver inflammation. I now have significant olfactory problems. Will this go away when I am over the withdrawal? Would it help to start taking a bit again so the withdrawal isn't so sudden?
User posts to the study
I am Teresa Ellis, 60 year old that is waiting for my first delivery of Tegretol 200 mg 2 times a day. My doctor opted to start this medication as I am having issues with feelings and situations that leave me very empty and sad. Plus I have been in pain since June of 2017 and the only relief I ...
I am 50 and took Tegritol XR for 20 years for epilepsy. I had no idea about that it caused arthritis. My neurologist told me about 4 years ago and I switched to Keppra. However, I developed severe arthritis in my spine, that lead to stenosis and I had to have major spine surgery. I'm so ...