Temaz and Cervical myelopathy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cervical myelopathy is found among people who take Temaz, especially for people who are 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Temaz and have Cervical myelopathy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,481 people who have side effects when taking Temaz from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
37,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Temaz.
Among them, 16 people (0.04%) have Cervical myelopathy.
What is Temaz?
Temaz has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 38,821 Temaz users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cervical myelopathy?
Cervical myelopathy (clinical syndrome characterized by clumsiness in hands; gait imbalance; caused by compression of the spinal cord) is found to be associated with 442 drugs and 210 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Temaz and Cervical myelopathy reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Cervical myelopathy when taking Temaz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Temaz *:
- Zyrtec: 15 people, 93.75%
- Nabumetone: 15 people, 93.75%
- Pentoxifylline: 15 people, 93.75%
- Flector: 15 people, 93.75%
- Omeprazole: 15 people, 93.75%
- Nystatin: 15 people, 93.75%
- Folic Acid: 15 people, 93.75%
- Nexium: 15 people, 93.75%
- Gentamicin: 15 people, 93.75%
- Lasix: 15 people, 93.75%
Common side effects people have besides Cervical myelopathy *:
- Death: 16 people, 100.00%
- Wound Infection Staphylococcal: 15 people, 93.75%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 15 people, 93.75%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 15 people, 93.75%
- Haemangioma (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs): 15 people, 93.75%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 15 people, 93.75%
- Headache (pain in head): 15 people, 93.75%
- Heart Valve Incompetence (heart's valves do not work correctly): 15 people, 93.75%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 15 people, 93.75%
- Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough): 15 people, 93.75%
Common conditions people have *:
- Trismus (reduced opening of the jaws): 15 people, 93.75%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 15 people, 93.75%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 6.25%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 6.25%
- Pain: 1 person, 6.25%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 1 person, 6.25%
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 1 person, 6.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Temaz and have Cervical myelopathy?Check whether Cervical myelopathy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cervical myelopathy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of temazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Temaz:
- Temaz (38,821 reports)
Common Temaz side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,909 reports
- Pain: 2,450 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,238 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,220 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 2,209 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,060 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,990 reports
Browse all side effects of Temaz:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cervical myelopathy treatments and more:
- Cervical myelopathy (550 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cervical myelopathy:
- Cervical myelopathy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cervical myelopathy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cervical myelopathy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cervical myelopathy:
- Cervical myelopathy (442 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cervical myelopathy:
- Cervical myelopathy (210 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on temazepam (the active ingredients of Temaz) and Temaz (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Profen and Hypermobility Syndrome - 8 seconds ago
- Procardia Xl and Urinary Incontinence Aggravated - 17 seconds ago
- Calcitriol and Hepatitis C - 19 seconds ago
- Diphen and Halo Vision - 19 seconds ago
- Cyramza and Respiratory Tract Infection - 22 seconds ago
- Dronabinol and Delirium - 24 seconds ago
- Uptravi and Dry Mouth - 44 seconds ago
- Sunitinib Malate and Bilirubin Conjugated Increased - 59 seconds ago
- Calan and Incoherent - a minute ago
- Vasotec and Sloughing Of Skin - a minute ago